Hasbro will still be doing 12'' of Gi Joe in 2008...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro owns GI Joe. They can do whatever they want with it.
If they want to keep it in the family, they can. If they want to farm it out, that's their choice. ...and a good and wise business choice, IMO.

$15 for kids and parents.
$50-$70 for Decerning adults who collect.

Gentle Giant has a piece too.
Whatever happened to the Transformers/GI Joe statue combos...I wanted that Baroness/Ravage statue???
F4F10017.jpg

First4Figures has been trying for almost 2 years to release this piece.:rolleyes:

They keep pushing it back every 3 months. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The main reason that this statue has been delayed is due to lack of interest.

It seems retailers weren't ordering this piece due to the fact that the Palisades pieces sold so poorly and retailers were still stuck with tons of them. F4F has said that preorders from retailers were so low that the piece was going to be canceled just like their entire Transformers G1(dios and statues), Beast Wars, and GIJOE statue line. Technicly F4F only has the rights to release GIJOE/TF pieces since their GIJOE statue license expired.

The Stormshadow/Optimus statue was an AFX exclusive not an UK exclusive. It was horrible.

I don't truly think this will ever be released. :(

Pretty sure its the same one that they released on a card a few years ago. I like the dog they sell at cotswold (and other places) better.

Back