Hasbro TOYFAIR Marvel Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll buy this one.

Hulk__scaled_600.jpg

:rotfl
DSC_00691.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

If I had a kid that wanted to buy this crap, I'd have to consider that he might be mentally retarded.

Why the hell do they always make these POS toys?

The Marvel Legends stuff looks better then the previous releases but a lot can change in between proto and production. Some of the movie figures might be worth wild but I'd have to know if they have any gimmick crap to them before I put down a dime.

Hasbro needs to stop, they have completely destroyed the great work ToyBiz did. I saw the new Captain America on the pegs today and it was such an utter POS... which is insane since ToyBiz released and amazing figure back in their 2nd or 3rd wave?!?

Yeah the ones lately have been terrible. But the new Hulk wave with Fin Fang Foom looks great! That Wendigo is far better then Toy Biz's Sasquatch repaint!

Seriously, which do you like better:
This one?
SasquatchVariant01.jpg

Or this one?
279__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

Also since Marvel (Toy biz) Toys is now working for other companies, it's possible they'll be working on the Legends line for Hasbro.

It doesn't completely get them off the hook, but it does give me hope they'll improve.

That Wendigo figure is the only good one out of that assortment.

Fing Fang Foom looks great but you have to buy BOTH waves to complete him. That's ridiculous. Galactus and the Sentinel were released in one wave and both were just as big and just as good. Hasbro is dropping the ball once again. :rolleyes:

I forgot about that, it does indeed suck. But I like much of the first wave enough that I wouldn't mind it too much, at least Fin Fang Foom is big and not like the crappy small BAF lately.

But I think with all the cool SSC and HT stuff coming out this year, I'll have to stop buying anything else of lesser quality.

Hasbro needs to stop embarassing themselves. So far Wendigo and Hercules are the only two half descent figures they have made after taking over from Toy Biz (who really didn't make that many good figures either outside of the build a figures like Galactus and The Sentinel).

I'm more of a Marvel guy than DC, but not when it comes to toys. Check out what Mattel is doing with the DCU line, with stylish and consistant sculps by the Four Horsemen, and just the right amount of articulation for figures in this scale. Hasbro needs to strike a deal with someone else to do the sculps, and someone else for production control. Has anyone seen the horrid Emma Frost figure languishing on the toy shelves for less than $3.00 ? They can't give it away.

Hasbro needs to strike a deal with someone else to do the sculps, and someone else for production control. Has anyone seen the horrid Emma Frost figure languishing on the toy shelves for less than $3.00 ? They can't give it away.

They are. :D

Marvel Toys, formerly known as Toy Biz, is going to be working on ML for Hasbro. It's been almost confirmed by everyone. The only thing missing is an "offical" announcement but I assume that Hasbro won't allow it. Would you want to admit that your own employees sucked so you had to hire someone outside of your own company?

there goes HASBRO and their horrible articulations and mediocre paint jobs once again :monkey2 don't they know that alot of people have been complaining about this all the time.

Marvel Toys, formerly known as Toy Biz, is going to be working on ML for Hasbro. It's been almost confirmed by everyone. The only thing missing is an "offical" announcement but I assume that Hasbro won't allow it. Would you want to admit that your own employees sucked so you had to hire someone outside of your own company?

is this really true? this would be very awesome :D if they do this and start releasing some quality figures like toy biz, im gonna start collecting marvel legends again.

p.s. maybe hasbro can work on their packaging as well

They need to follow Mattel's example and cater to the collector, and just admit that they needed to adjust to a more demanding consumer. I like what Marvel toys has done with thier Pitt and Monkey Man build ups, although thier base figures are still a touch puny. So I take it this is why the third series of indie comic characters from Marvel Toys has been cancelled?

Back