Hasbro Titanium Darth Vader Helmet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny how much better it looks than the Sideshow "high end" version :lol

And that Rebels one is pretty sweet too; kind of has a bit of a McQuarrie concept look to it.

Yeah it's crazy! On mine I added a bit more red to the lenses and also added some gunmetal and a gloss coat to give it a nice shine.

Yeah, a bit of paint on that Titanium head and it really shines.

Is there anyway to reduce the gap between the dome and mask? That's the only thing that jumps out as problematic to me.

A drop of gorilla glue will hold the dome on pretty well, maybe even filing down a small portion of the top to have it naturally slope down.

Yeah, a bit of paint on that Titanium head and it really shines.

Is there anyway to reduce the gap between the dome and mask? That's the only thing that jumps out as problematic to me.

There is another piece under the helmet/dome that is supposed to keep the mask and dome together. All you have to do is unscrew and remove it, Than the dome will sit lower on the mask.

Thinking about getting a titanium helmet for my SS ROTJ Vader. For you guys that have done the swap with this figure, how difficult is it to take the helmet off. Does it just pop off or is it glued in place or what. Thanks for any info.

Just pop the old helmet off. To get this one to fit on my rogue one Vader all I needed to do was remove the stand and dremel about 1/8-1/4" off the circumference

Just pop the old helmet off. To get this one to fit on my rogue one Vader all I needed to do was remove the stand and dremel about 1/8-1/4" off the circumference

Cool, thanks for the info. Time to get a Dremel. Been needing just one more reason to buy one. :)

Can anybody show me how to take off the plastic stand from the neck?

Here you go jagzz...

The Hasbro Titanium helmet on a modified Kaiyodo mask...Hope it helps:wave

DSC_0228.JPGDSC_0348.JPG

Finally, a 1:6 Vader figure that looks accurate. Even the 1:4 pales to this. Good job, Matrix!

Back