Hasbro TFA figures leaked on ebay (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why on Earth would someone pay $125 for a figure that's going to be flooding the market in less than a month?! haha
They do look pretty awesome though.

I could only imagine the prices people would have paid in eBay back in the 90s for POTF2 figures.

Given the lightsaber that featured in the trailer, the Bespin Luke makes sense.
There HAVE been pervasive rumors of flashbacks.

I don't understand people who pay these outrageous eBay price (the majority are selling over $100) for something that'll be so widespread. That being said I might have to get a few 3 3/4 that I wasn't planning.

I wonder if they'll de-age Mark for a different angle of the Bespin fight like Terminator Genisys did, or if the film starts there and jumps ahead.

what a terrible ****ing toyline, feel bad for the kids growing up with this ****. we live in an age of high articulated figures, and hasbros throwing this garbage on shelves... thank god theres a 6" line, but even that is being put to shame by other companies, what a tragedy

what a terrible ****ing toyline, feel bad for the kids growing up with this ****. we live in an age of high articulated figures, and hasbros throwing this garbage on shelves... thank god theres a 6" line, but even that is being put to shame by other companies, what a tragedy

Exactly!:gah: Sure, they're more detailed, but no articulation? C'mon! It's 2015, not 1980:impatient:(although I miss the 80's)!

Well, looks like Black Series 6" and TIE Fighter are what I'm lining up for come September 4!!!!!!

a8bb84c116643eba906c1e946ca065a3.jpg

My Ep 1-3 **** isn't worth the plastic it's made out of .....

Back