Hasbro SW30ANN basic figures reviews...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got Fett yesterday, so here is my mini review: FANTASTIC....for a $7 fig, extra head, original gun and flame effect, you cannot beat this. The package looks real cool, so he was worth the hassel to get this little bugger.

screamingmetal said:
I managed to pick up a Airborne Trooper, Galactic Marine, and the McQuarrie Stormtrooper a couple of days ago. These are a b**ch to find, out of several trips to Wallmart I only found one of each, they had several dozen of those stupid R2s and Obi-Wans, it's the only thing I see on the peg.
I'm still looking for the Salemacai battle pack with the speeders, I've never seen that one.
I own the original MCQuarrie Stormtrooper, but I like the new paint apps on the re-release and would like all the packaging to match on the concept figures.
I saw 2 of the battle packs bit both boxes were kinda messed up. If you dont care maybe one of the kind people in the SLC area can get you one. I saw it at the Walmart by the 15 and 1300s.

mfoga said:
I saw 2 of the battle packs bit both boxes were kinda messed up. If you dont care maybe one of the kind people in the SLC area can get you one. I saw it at the Walmart by the 15 and 1300s.
Lol, I miss So Cal.
I might find it this weekend but if I don't, I'll try and ask fellow board members. Thanks for the help.

screamingmetal said:
Lol, I miss So Cal.
I might find it this weekend but if I don't, I'll try and ask fellow board members. Thanks for the help.
It wasn't in Socal it was in Salt Lake City UT. I travel alot so I check during free time to see if I can find certain things.

AmanaMatt said:
OK, I can flip the 'belly buster' or whatever without taking it apart. Kinda harsh review for a great fig. Johnston will not get enough credit for this one

So can I, but many times it comes apart on its own when I try it.

I really didn't think it was that harsh...4.8 out of 5. :lol

I just hope the rest of the McQ figs are this good!!

My wife just called to let me know she found a Boba Fett. :chew

I don't know how she does it. Whenever I go out looking all I find are tons of Obi-Wans and R2s.

Now I'll need to get those CIV exclusives.

does anyone have an extra stormtrooper mcquarrie figure they want to sell. or perhaps help me find one. i've been looking for weeks and haven't seen any except for the usual peg warmers. my even scored my a boba fett, which was a pleasant surprise. if anyone can help me out i'll gladly pay for it and shipping. pls pm me.

thanks

Back