Hasbro SW30 basic figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure can do but you know you get stuff like 2 weeks before any east coaster. My Walmart still has 20 pegs of last years vintage figures at 9.96

jason2885 said:
Sure can do but you know you get stuff like 2 weeks before any east coaster. My Walmart still has 20 pegs of last years vintage figures at 9.96
Damm you can't find them anywhere out here. I have been looking to get a set that are sealed I opened mine to get lucas.

It is kind of sad to see that many of them in one spot. At one time I counted over 500 VTSC figures in one Walmart. They also have about 20 Cantina Band sets on clearance.

mfoga said:
Can someone give me a heads up when the Vinatge ones come out.

Thanks
May. At least in the UK. Dunno about State side. That said, wave 2 arrives on these shores later today!!! (Monday)

jason2885 said:

Mine had so many of the last set (minus the biker scouts) that the manager discounted the figs to $3.50 a piece just to clearance them out. Some guy decided to grab as many as he could leaving only a few behind. I grabbed Greedo and a Tusken Raider before he changed his mind.

Out in the Dallas Tx area, the Hasbro stuff sells pretty well - the VOTC from last year seemed to sell fairly well, with the exceptions of Han or Greedo - but they are all long gone here.

My Walmarts just restocked the Saga wave, so I want those gone to make room for the TAC.

mfoga said:
Can someone give me a heads up when the Vinatge ones come out.

Thanks

Pretty postive we are talking May-Juneish

Back