Hasbro Power Rangers LIGHTNING COLLECTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord Zedd (Finished chroming him out)

LazI57D.jpg

This pisses me off... Not even a wave 2 up for order and we're getting two, highly popular and loved designs as SDCC ex's... I can only pray they release them on single card down the road

It's all but guaranteed that Zeo Gold will be released single carded down the road - and more than likely Armored Red will too. Hasbro has been good at re-releasing popular SDCC exclusives down the road at retail outside of the Transformers figures that are usually just paint/deco variants.

This pisses me off... Not even a wave 2 up for order and we're getting two, highly popular and loved designs as SDCC ex's... I can only pray they release them on single card down the road

Of course they will, it's Hasbro. Everyone these days is so quick to getting upset over nothing, without doing the slightest bit of research.

Pictures of a Lost Galaxy Red and Psycho Red 2 pack have been leaked by being accidentally put up on Best Buy's website:

6361095_rd.jpg

6361095_sd.jpg

Also apparently some wave 2 figures have been released a couple of months early and have turned up at some Walgreens
67516612_2338698969578869_3390407008338313216_o.jpg

pQ2rPn5.jpg

Pink Ranger looks amazing! Can’t wait. Hopefully if they are out early we can get wave 3 before the end of the year...

****, man. I might need to get that Lost Galaxy Red. Those were my first Power Rangers. I only caught Mighty Morphin' after my brother got into them with Dino Thunder.

Back