HASBRO INDY 2008 TOY PACKAGE ART SNEEK PEEK FROM JERRY VANDERSTELT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Irish.

No, I did not do this artwork, but it's pretty cool lookin'

JV

Jerry, no worries. I thought it might be your work (hard to tell in that size and style). But I agree, it's pretty cool.

By the way, CoolToyReview posted some hi-res images of the Hasbro INDY toys, including packaging. You'll see good pics of some of your stuff there:

Hasbro: Indiana Jones In Hi-Res

Thanks for that Irish.

Back at the first page are two more approved images.

JV

Most likely someone else... and that is a pretty ugly figure. The other 12" Indy isn't too bad though, so maybe they kinda tried on that one.

Nah. No earth-shattering spoilers there at all. The stuff in that toy itself is actually featured in the trailer and it should come as no surprise that there's an actual Crystal Skull in the movie. :monkey5

But do you notice how the Crystal Skull looks alien in nature. Add that to the Roswell crate in the teaser and...who knows... :rolleyes:

Wow! Your stuff rocks! I've always been a big fan of your work. I hope they let you do an Indy litho. That would be so cool. Keep up the good work.

I fully expect flying saucers to come down in the finale. Lucas did say this is a "50's SciFi" Indy with an ending that may be 'controversial'.

You can see in the trailer the temple transforming into some kind of transmitter or some such presumably for the aliens. And yes pix of the alien skull were leaked a couple of weeks ago.

As long as Indy doesn't fly away on the ship Close Encounters style. :rolleyes:

Is the only difference between the Raiders Indy figure and the KotCS Indy the idol & skull accessory?

These sure remind me of the poster art that was out when Indy first came out. Very nice.

Thanks guys!

Yeah,the ending of this one ( INDY 4 ) will be a surprise, I'm sure.

JV

d-1.jpg[/IMG]

IJidolart.jpg

That looks PERFECT. My favorite by far. :cool:

But do you notice how the Crystal Skull looks alien in nature.

Yeah... you could notice that as soon as the teaser one-sheet was released. It was obvious from the eyes alone that this skull wasn't based on human physiology:

ij4-poster5.jpg

Plus, the reference to "Chariots of The Gods" has been there all along.

Back