Hasbro AOTC 1/6 Yoda?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been starting to collect SS Star Wars and seems like it's going to be a while until SS will make a Yoda. I really want the Yoda from AOTC or ROTS and really don't like the Medicoms version. So I've been searching online and discovered that Hasbro made 2 a while back. The one interests me is the AOTC Yoda where he looks kind of pissed. Anyone know if Hasbro Yoda and R2-D2 would go well with SS figures? Anyone got pictures if they own these little guys? Thanks.
https://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SS61BYODAC9

heres the two ive got, one i know came from the dagobah Luke set
DSCF1501.jpg

Thanks for the pictures guys, the Yoda in front of Anakin, thats the one I'm interested in. Is he actually in scale with the SS figures?

The scale is fine on the yodas, and the R2-D2 is nice also. If you get the artoo that comes with the removable attachments, you can set him up doing different things. My chewbacca is slightly out of scale though.:rolleyes:

IMG_1384.jpg

The first day I got her, I was setting her up in my office. I left the head on the coffee table, when I came back in my dog had chewed the jaw off and added a few puntures to the skull. Instead of tossing it, I threw some red paint on it and added it to my jabba setup on the plate! :D

The first day I got her, I was setting her up in my office. I left the head on the coffee table, when I came back in my dog had chewed the jaw off and added a few puntures to the skull. Instead of tossing it, I threw some red paint on it and added it to my jabba setup on the plate! :D

You mean Chewy chewed her? Anyways very creative. Any other Hasbro 12 inch you recommend that sideshow does not make? From the looks right now I like the AOTC Yoda and R2-D2.

Just scored a Yoda lot on ebay for $45. It includes the AOTC 6 inch Yoda, TRU Exclusive holographic Yoda, The SDCC Obi-Wan with Yoda figures and the Unleashed Palpatine vs Yoda Statue, all still factory sealed.:D

Just scored a Yoda lot on ebay for $45. It includes the AOTC 6 inch Yoda, TRU Exclusive holographic Yoda, The SDCC Obi-Wan with Yoda figures and the Unleashed Palpatine vs Yoda Statue, all still factory sealed.:D

Good score, finding lots are they way to go, I got my yoda in a mixed lot also. Shipping is cheaper and you can sell back what you don't want. Or, keep all the yodas!!:woo:woo:

Back