Hasbro AOTC 1/6 Yoda?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have 12" Hasbro R2-D2 and Death Star Droid and they go well with the SS 1/6 figs. Not to mention the Scout on Speederbike which is pretty neat. When SS makes a Scout that would be cool to put on the Hasbro Speederbike :)

Since SS did not make Yoda and R2-D2 those where the only figures I really wanted to go with my SS collection. I was also looking at that set but just wanted R2, not much of a 3PO fan but later in the future may need one of those.

Looks like the 2-pack R2 with 3PO is a dirty version and the single box is a cleaner version. Respectfully to each episodes R2 was in.

Wow, I guess C-3PO is too tall. Have any of you guys ordered those recast model kits of the droids on ebay, sold from various countries in south east asia? They look pretty crude and need a lot of work, but I was wondering what one looked like after assembly and how tall they are in comparison to Hasbro's.

look for mooncats thread in the custom section. I think he did some stuff with a model kit threepio.

Back