Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Hasbro just started this process with Rey and Rex.

So this new process is simply a difference of hand sculpting versus digital? Or does it go further like that GG system of using digital scans? You'd have to think they have digital scans of all actors on all the Disney SW films.

So this new process is simply a difference of hand sculpting versus digital? Or does it go further like that GG system of using digital scans? You'd have to think they have digital scans of all actors on all the Disney SW films.

I think the process is pretty much just the way they paint the faces. I don't think the sculpting has changed much, if it even changed at all, which is why Younger Han and Qi'Ra don't look much like the actors.

I found this article that basically confirms my hunch.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Picked up an Island Journey Rey yesterday and wanted to see how it woukd look in an extreme close-up. Pretty good!

87723ffb5c2a2212bb85d72eb18470f7.jpg

Unbelievable that a 6-inch figure can look so good at such a close-up. I kind of wish that they were continuing the vintage style cards with the 6-inch line now.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Scored Rey Jedi Training today at my local TRU for $7.50. They are down to 70%. I wasn't getting anything from TLJ. But I like Rey and that was a steal.

38c0a8f2d6d71b6fc389cc2bddbc45e5.jpg

Tap'd from my 7+

That's really good! Just went this past weekend and my local TRU is only at 10% off! :mad:

My local TRU has been in the closing process for around two months now. They started their sale long before the big announcement. Their last day open is next Wednesday. They are doing one more drop Saturday. Hope it's 90%.

Tap'd from my 7+

Same here...walked in and noticed 10% on a bunch of the popular stuff from Marvel to Star Wars.

And that Rey looks pretty good for a Hasbro figure. But I’ve already got the Figuarts TLJ Rey so why bother.

Lucked out and showed up right after they put the Solo wave out at target. I read some people were getting them for $5. Should I go back and ask? I didn't think to look if any sales were on

They just ended the sale at my local Target so it might be over. Couldn’t hurt to ask though.

Lucked out and showed up right after they put the Solo wave out at target. I read some people were getting them for $5. Should I go back and ask? I didn't think to look if any sales were on

I would put this dcpi, 087-06-1922, into the brickseek website with your zip code and check if any locations near you have them for $5.00. Then you can probably just go to that location's customer service desk and return them, then buy them again for the $5.00 price.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=087-06-1922

Back