Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39974906615_8882e12b2b_c.jpg

Finished the Kyle Katarn I was working on.
Pretty pleased how he turned out.
40868638101_4b2ee1bcb9_c.jpg

I just got this today. and damn... if BS keeps this up I don't think I'd go back to figuarts. it looks a lot better in person. thank you hasbro!

5ufmvc.jpg

4h2xpk.jpg

I just got this today. and damn... if BS keeps this up I don't think I'd go back to figuarts. it looks a lot better in person. thank you hasbro!

5ufmvc.jpg

4h2xpk.jpg

That’s what I call taking back some of it’s market share!

Sent from the Slave1

Is Tarkin out in the US yet? I've been pretty selective about which Black Series stuff I've been picking up and Tarkin is one I want in my collection.

Is Tarkin out in the US yet? I've been pretty selective about which Black Series stuff I've been picking up and Tarkin is one I want in my collection.

Kinda. A lot of stores have been accidentally putting out their Solo merchandise early. So technically they aren’t. I can’t remember what the official street date is. I’ve heard the stores in Disney Parks have been selling them too.

There’s a ton on eBay. I caved in and got Tarkin there for a good price since he apparently isn’t double packed.

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised to find the SOLO wave at my LCS today. (They had all of them except for Tarkin :gah:) I left with the Death Squad Commander and 4-LOM.

DO5CdM8.jpg

Han and Lando looked pretty good too, but I'd rather wait to see the movie before getting any SOLO merchandise.

5ufmvc.jpg

Once you get the right cloak with her ..it’s phenomenal trust me

Holy CRAP those shots are amazing. Dare I say the likeness itself is closer to Daisy Ridley than Hot Toys??? :horror :thud:

Holy CRAP those shots are amazing. Dare I say the likeness itself is closer to Daisy Ridley than Hot Toys??? :horror :thud

:exactly:

Yeah when Hasbro hits it at 6", they really hit it. I just wish they were all that good or even close to that good.

That Rey figure looks great, until you spot that ugly neck joint. Looks like they reworked the necks for the Solo figures.

The 40th anniversary 6 inch figures of Kenner's original twelve didn't have likenesses as good as this new Rey and Woody Harrelson/Holdo did they? If so I really need to go give those a second look.

The 40th anniversary 6 inch figures of Kenner's original twelve didn't have likenesses as good as this new Rey and Woody Harrelson/Holdo did they? If so I really need to go give those a second look.

No, Hasbro just started this process with Rey and Rex.

Yeah but so far the Han for Solo from what I've seen doesn't really look like the actor..I guess I have to wait to see it in person :dunno Not sure if messed up the technology with his sculpt.

Back