Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think I'd spend a dime on this Black Series line as I find the quality quite terrible, but I found Jaina Solo in a toy store and bought her.

I am extremely impressed by the quality for such a cheap figure, it rivals Figuarts Star Wars which are much higher in price. And the pick of this character is uncanny, I thought there'd be zero chance of having a figure from character of the old extended universe in 2018. What a nice surprise.
I'm impressed by the high level of articulations, good paint, great headsculpt, but mostly the possibility of removing her armor pilot part and posing her in full jedi mode.
Incredible figure overall. Makes me wish Mezco could get the Star Wars licence and make One:12 SW figures with clothes.

Same, never thought I’d get into BS after SHF, but the new Vader won me over completely. Now I’ve got Thrawn, Revan, Ahsoka, and Jaina is on order.

Got the speeder yesterday. Pretty nice for $26!

10320DEC-5465-412A-8BF0-E9875C600061.jpeg

C53E52FC-5163-432E-826A-42377F374437.jpeg

That was retail- $19.99 and I ordered a minute or two before posting. It was actually at first listed for $20 but it wouldn't let me add it to my cart and check out on Amazon, I went back 5 minutes later and managed to actually add it to my cart and check out. This looks like it's very much in demand and sold out from Amazon as the main seller immediately, the $35 price tag is someone else selling through Amazon.

It's back up to $35 now, I'd wait and keep checking for it to go back to retail price, that's what I did and was eventually successful.

Nice tip..but I already got her a while ago..trust me you made a great purchase

Got the speeder yesterday. Pretty nice for $26!

Awesome! And thanks for posting about it the other day, I placed an order yesterday and already have it in front of me, it's large, detailed, solid and looks great! The Rey figure is well done too! Terrific deal for $25 shipped.

WTH, that Luke comes with the lightsaber? My regular didn't, and everyone else including Maz comes with it...

Ah, no, sorry. I think I was using the Lightsaber that came with Rey for those shots.

Anyone have the dimensions of the 6" Rey speeder?

Thinking of grabbing one and weathering it just to have it on display.

Anyone have the dimensions of the 6" Rey speeder?

Thinking of grabbing one and weathering it just to have it on display.

Mine is 12 1/2" long, 4" wide including the scrap pile on the side, and 6" tall on the stand to the top of the windshield (not including the figure). It's a great buy for $25 and I'm happy I picked this up!

Mine is 12 1/2" long, 4" wide including the scrap pile on the side, and 6" tall on the stand to the top of the windshield (not including the figure). It's a great buy for $25 and I'm happy I picked this up!

Awesome, thanks! I don't really collect 6 inch figures anymore but I may grab this. Might try to do some paint work though.

Check your local GameStops. I just found a Jaina there.

The TRU next door also had the new wave with Legends style faceprinting.

Last edited:
Any one think we may see a Jacen/Cadeus to go with Jania? Jacen and a Endor Luke are my new wants for the line, Cadues more so than Luke.

We can all thank SH and Mafex for taking business away from Crapbro which in turn forced them to up their quality and go with that face print tech.

Now if Hasbro can keep costs well below SH and Mafex, which will be the case for now, while matching their quality even if by 85% then that’s a big win for collectors in an industry where consumers are rarely on the winning side of the equation due to inflated costs running rampant because everything is now labeled as a prized collectible instead of just a stupid action figure lol.

It’s crazy to see what collectors are paying for a single SH and Mafex 6” figure.

That’s why I held off going crazy with BS their human head sculpts were atrocious.

We can all thank SH and Mafex for taking business away from Crapbro which in turn forced them to up their quality and go with that face print tech.

Now if Hasbro can keep costs well below SH and Mafex, which will be the case for now, while matching their quality even if by 85% then that’s a big win for collectors in an industry where consumers are rarely on the winning side of the equation due to inflated costs running rampant because everything is now labeled as a prized collectible instead of just a stupid action figure lol.

It’s crazy to see what collectors are paying for a single SH and Mafex 6” figure.

That’s why I held off going crazy with BS their human head sculpts were atrocious.

Hasbro has gone up a huge notch in my book with their improvements lately. Figuarts, Mafex, and Mezco 1/12 figures are super nice, no doubt about it, but honestly the higher prices defeat the purpose of collecting smaller action figures for me.

If money wasnt an issue, I would have stuck with 1/6 stuff and called it a day lol

Back