Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visited Target, they had all the new 6" black figures. I really wanted Hera Syndulla and was happy to find a few to pick and choose the best. But I didn't know that Thrawn was exclusive to Target! After spending too much on Lego this morning, I only wanted to buy one Black figure so it was Hera and I put Thrawn back on the shelf. Damn, I'm kicking myself on that decision.

My Toys R Us had NO new 6" black figures, just tons of the same old crap that had been sitting there for half a year. No Gree for me.

I went to 3 Targets looking for the Executioner figure but found nothing. Most of them around us didn't have anything on the shelves although an employee was restocking so I'll probably head back to see if anything gets put back

I went to 3 Targets looking for the Executioner figure but found nothing. Most of them around us didn't have anything on the shelves although an employee was restocking so I'll probably head back to see if anything gets put back

You might find TLJ figures in the seasonal section of the store, that's where I found all TLJ stuff at in mine, not in the regular toy isle.

Nice score scremingmetal! I really want a Hera too

Between yesterday and today I mustve hit at least 10 stores and only came up with one Vader...

Man, Los Angeles sucks for this stuff lol

Yes. The eyes are a bit darker than the 40th. But THE BEST part is that the dome sits lower on the face making it much more menacing and true to ANH. The gunmetal paintjob on the helmet is more obvious now and looks great. The cape seems to have been adjusted a bit as well. NOW it is the best Vader figure to date :clap
View attachment 363293

Yeah but that cloth cape looks like you lost the original hard plastic cape and mom made you a new one with her sewing kit.

I visited Target, they had all the new 6" black figures. I really wanted Hera Syndulla and was happy to find a few to pick and choose the best. But I didn't know that Thrawn was exclusive to Target! After spending too much on Lego this morning, I only wanted to buy one Black figure so it was Hera and I put Thrawn back on the shelf. Damn, I'm kicking myself on that decision.

My Toys R Us had NO new 6" black figures, just tons of the same old crap that had been sitting there for half a year. No Gree for me.
Hey,
Did they have Maz Kanata? Really want that one :)

Hey,
Did they have Maz Kanata? Really want that one :)

No, just many of wave 12. Maz is in Wave 13.

I found Thawn at multiple Walmarts.

Okay, so Thrawn isn't exclusive to Target as I had thought? that makes me a bit happier, hopefully I'll have another chance to pick him up later.
Of the figures that my Target had, there was only 2 Sormtroopers, which I thought looked really good, painted well, 4 Thrawns that can have a bit wonky eye paint, 5 Vaders which can have a wonky helmet in both position and how the sides flare out, and many Lukes which I thought the paint looked pretty washed out on all of them, and many Reys, and Rens which I didn't even bother to look at.

The Hera figures all looked like they had great paint.

The box of Rey's Speeder is quite large, they had two.

Last edited:
Rushing to get food n drinks for camping wknd and did a quick dip to see the new releases at Target and saw no new TLJ stuff but Lego, Hasbro 12" figs and BS Hera Vader and a Stormtrooper... I left them for the next guy.

Nice score scremingmetal! I really want a Hera too

Between yesterday and today I mustve hit at least 10 stores and only came up with one Vader...

Man, Los Angeles sucks for this stuff lol

Been there myself (I'm from LA), many stores but nothing to be found.
You might want to try Frank and Sons, where all the figures that were scalped at retail end up. :lol

Ugh, Porgs. It's not even that I mind them specifically, it's just that I always see so much Ewok hate, yet these things are totally acceptable...?

Been there myself (I'm from LA), many stores but nothing to be found.
You might want to try Frank and Sons, where all the figures that were scalped at retail end up. :lol

Ah yes, I know Frank and Sons quite well! Fun place to go once in a while, I actually shared a booth there and sold a bunch of comics at one point. The place is crazy packed nowadays though lol

I'm not accepting them. I already hate these things more than Anakin hates sand.

source.gif

Back