Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the process of converting my Fett to be closer to his ROTJ appearance.
36367725311_79bee30133_c.jpg

36332909242_590bd048f2_c.jpg

Still gotta repaint his gauntlets.
Here's a rough marker block-in of the jetpack. Have since touched up with brushes and acrylics, though I did quite like the blue and gold scheme.
20837309_476964192669266_8153282391050289152_n.jpg

Planning on articulating the side exhausts, and maybe the range finger on the helmet. Also will be modding the blaster to look like the EE3 Carbine from ROTJ. Thinking of chopping a DC15 for some parts.
I really hate the back of the right arm...the sculpted tube, and shape of the sleeve make for some weird looking arm poses if not positioned just right.

In the process of converting my Fett to be closer to his ROTJ appearance.
36367725311_79bee30133_c.jpg

36332909242_590bd048f2_c.jpg

Still gotta repaint his gauntlets.
Here's a rough marker block-in of the jetpack. Have since touched up with brushes and acrylics, though I did quite like the blue and gold scheme.
20837309_476964192669266_8153282391050289152_n.jpg

Planning on articulating the side exhausts, and maybe the range finger on the helmet. Also will be modding the blaster to look like the EE3 Carbine from ROTJ. Thinking of chopping a DC15 for some parts.
I really hate the back of the right arm...the sculpted tube, and shape of the sleeve make for some weird looking arm poses if not positioned just right.

very nice work man!

The SDCC exclusive two-pack version will go up for sale some time in September with the other Star Wars Black Series SDCC exclusives (Thrawn and Landspeeder).

If you just want the regular release, they should be available September 1st on Force Friday, along with disguised Finn and TLJ Kylo Ren.

The SDCC exclusive two-pack version will go up for sale some time in September with the other Star Wars Black Series SDCC exclusives (Thrawn and Landspeeder).

If you just want the regular release, they should be available September 1st on Force Friday, along with disguised Finn and TLJ Kylo Ren.

Thanks homie!

Yeah, that's totally the 40th figure. Looks like he has the same painted-on helmet reflections (visible on his right cheek) too.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

There's definitely going to be a trooper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Anybody seen what the Snoke figure is going to look like? Read somewhere it was a Gamestop exclusive.

Broke down and paid $35 for a 40th Anniversary Jawa figure on Amazon.com. Figured that while the price wasn't great, it wasn't ridiculous either, and if Hasbro isn't going to re-release this wave, the prices are just going to continue to climb (unfortunately).

Hasbro had a really great opportunity to get collectors like me interested again, thanks to the retro cards of the 40th anniversary. But they ****ed it up. Never found a complete set of wave 1 no wave 2. Ordered case wave 2 online day one. Never received.

Bye, again, Hasbro

Hasbro had a really great opportunity to get collectors like me interested again, thanks to the retro cards of the 40th anniversary. But they ****ed it up. Never found a complete set of wave 1 no wave 2. Ordered case wave 2 online day one. Never received.

Bye, again, Hasbro
Where did you order from?

Back