Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

question- which ver of jango is more superior the SHF vs BS? is there a popular opinion on that?

got my hands on the bounty hunter ps2 game now thinkin i need me a jango in collect.

Looks like you tinted the eyes darker too? Nice!

there were two dif vers of eye paint at retail, one more accurate and darker and other earlier to hit stores had much brighter red eyes(fixable with a black wash). could be both vers seen here.

Here's a comparison review of the two Jangos. The figuarts is more articulated and detailed, but the Hasbro has the unhelmeted head.

Definitely pros and cons on both figures, but Im happy with settling for the hasbro in this case personally.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jq_I5RQurA

I wish Mafex would do a Jango. I do agree there's both pro's and con's with both SHF and BS versions of him, but I feel like the Mafex Boba is definitely superior to the BS one. It's that good.

I wish Mafex would do a Jango. I do agree there's both pro's and con's with both SHF and BS versions of him, but I feel like the Mafex Boba is definitely superior to the BS one. It's that good.

Agreed 100%

If I had to choose three sw 1/12 scale figures to keep, it would be Mafex esb Fett, Bandai stormtrooper model kit, and 40th anniversary BS Vader.

question- which ver of jango is more superior the SHF vs BS? is there a popular opinion on that?

got my hands on the bounty hunter ps2 game now thinkin i need me a jango in collect.

there were two dif vers of eye paint at retail, one more accurate and darker and other earlier to hit stores had much brighter red eyes(fixable with a black wash). could be both vers seen here.

I'd say the SHF is marginally better, but not for the price difference. In this case just go with the BS. It's one of the better BS figures imo and can be had for under retail.

Saw a bunch of Qui gon's today, and definitely a decent paint job with the face. Looks incomplete without the jedi robes, though. Saw the one Baze and got him. Looks like he has a lot of accessories compared to Qui-gon

Saw a bunch of Qui gon's today, and definitely a decent paint job with the face. Looks incomplete without the jedi robes, though. Saw the one Baze and got him. Looks like he has a lot of accessories compared to Qui-gon

Haven't seen any of those waves in the wild. Might pick up Baze and Chirrut if I saw them. Would like to see what SHF could do with that duo.

Yeah that's what it was. Just a different shade of red on one.
743555b336f13fad19ecb255a640cf0f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I guess no stores will get any new BS waves until Force Friday..looks like target and TRU are clearing out their stock to get prepared for FF2 :dunno

The sad thing is I never saw Revan, Sabin and Lando in the major stores , saw Lando at Gamestop only :slap

I hope when TLJ merchandise starts to release, the major stores will get all the other BS waves in stock

I guess no stores will get any new BS waves until Force Friday..looks like target and TRU are clearing out their stock to get prepared for FF2 :dunno

The sad thing is I never saw Revan, Sabin and Lando in the major stores , saw Lando at Gamestop only :slap

I hope when TLJ merchandise starts to release, the major stores will get all the other BS waves in stock

Ive only seen Lando at Gamestop too.. I think that wave hasnt hit most retail yet though, do there's still a chance for us!

The Revan wave is long gone, ebay or Amazon for those unfortunately..

oh and this happened for me today! yesssss

0a5397300c1f95af9b72bddb21914245.jpg

Got mine yesterday too ������

Nice! How do you like it? I havent opened mine yet, but it looks pretty impressive on my desk right now. I'll see if I can go through the work day without busting him out lol

Ive only seen Lando at Gamestop too.. I think that wave hasnt hit most retail yet though, do there's still a chance for us!

The Revan wave is long gone, ebay or Amazon for those unfortunately..

oh and this happened for me today! yesssss

0a5397300c1f95af9b72bddb21914245.jpg

Nice but I can wait for clonetroopers ..good for you though :hi5:

Back