Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came across a case of the 40th anniversary figures today at one of my local Walmart stores. Not sure if this has been mentioned but it seems that Han, R2 and Leia are one per case.
Are you sure about those ratios per case? My local Wal-Mart had a whole shelf full of them and they had probably the most of Leia and Ben Kenobi. They had zero R2s and only 1 Han though.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I bought two of them, kept the Vaders (one loose and one carded) and sold both the display stand and box for $20 each. :chase

I am so done with selling collectibles.

But now you got me thinking lol.

I know! And what's great is that the return of The Vintage Collection line will have something for everybody. Jyn, Cassian, K2, Krennic and Death Troopers for me, Bala Tik and Tasu Leech for DiFabio, Rathtars and Maz for jye, and a little plaque featuring the opening scroll that explained how all the victories of ROTJ were negated for a-dev.

Oh man that is epic lol.

Although I want to trade my Maz for Fabio's Tasu Leech lol

Do you know that I have actually acheived a higher level of collecting?

When I received my Sideshow Wolverine I threw Wolverine into the garbage and now have his box on display. :yess:

But man SS boxes sure are getting expensive.

Last edited:

When I received my Sudeshow Wolverine I threw Wolverine into the garbage and now have his box on display. :yess:

:rotfl ...... :clap

Are you sure about those ratios per case? My local Wal-Mart had a whole shelf full of them and they had probably the most of Leia and Ben Kenobi. They had zero R2s and only 1 Han though.

Only saw one Leia, Han and R2 in the case that I came across.

I know! And what's great is that the return of The Vintage Collection line will have something for everybody. Jyn, Cassian, K2, Krennic and Death Troopers for me, Bala Tik and Tasu Leech for DiFabio, Rathtars and Maz for jye, and a little plaque featuring the opening scroll that explained how all the victories of ROTJ were negated for a-dev.

haha nice, the plaque lmao!

Hell, if they're on vintage cards, all will be for me

When I received my Sideshow Wolverine I threw Wolverine into the garbage and now have his box on display. :yess:

I think you're on to something there man, and to think all this time Ive been throwing away the most valuable part of my action figures..

I bought two of them, kept the Vaders (one loose and one carded) and sold both the display stand and box for $20 each. :chase

I think you're on to something there man, and to think all this time Ive been throwing away the most valuable part of my action figures..

Do it Reef....you will also acheive the 8th dynamic as I did.

Do you know that the government wants us to believe that the gold bullions stored under the Federal Reserve is worth money but I now know that it's really the cardboard boxes they're in that are priceless!

No luck with Han or R2 today, but to help make myself feel better I started getting the 2nd round to keep sealed. Yes, it's a sickness. This is a cry for help.... :horror

Ah it certainly is a sickness!

i just got my R5 in today so that gets me up to date with one of each sealed, and an extra Leia, Han, Obi & Vader opened up (though I wish I skipped on the opener Han cause now I want the figuarts for the loose display lol)

Looking for Han and R2. Don't have R5 either but I've pretty much accepted I'll need to hit ebay for him.

I'll keep an eye out for you on those three, I just need R2 and R5. Going to hit Gamestop later today.

Oh, and I also need X-Wing Luke, missed out on the ones that went up on Hasbro's site yesterday. Grrrr.....

The Toys R Us here had one Han, one R2, 4 Leias, 4 Bens and 4 Lukes. They were all pretty dinged up, the R2 was a mess. Makes me glad I got the wave case fresh straight from the stock room when they first hit Target.

I'll keep an eye out for you on those three, I just need R2 and R5. Going to hit Gamestop later today.

Oh, and I also need X-Wing Luke, missed out on the ones that went up on Hasbro's site yesterday. Grrrr.....

Not that I can find X-Wing Luke locally or anything but I'll keep an eye out for decent deals. Shoot me a PM and give me your price range.

Did the Celebration XW Luke come with anything extra like the SDCC Obi?

Nope. It's just all about dat throwback card.

IMG_7287.JPG

Missed out on Hasbro store yesterday but ended up getting it on eBay for 70 with $15 off coupon they have right now if you spend $75 or more happy to get him

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

The packaging is just so cool that I have to have it out on display, even though I don't have the figure in it. [emoji16]
e4e24706d3e2bcb5cfbfe383386ff0d0.jpg

Back