Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two quick questions - do the wings on the Black Series TIE fighter come off once they've been attached? I've got one on the way that I'm planning to mod and I would hate to do something irreversible before I'd finished on it.

Secondly, is it in scale - even roughly in scale - with that Rebels Hero Series X-Wing? If anyone has a photo of them next to each other I'd be really grateful.

Two quick questions - do the wings on the Black Series TIE fighter come off once they've been attached? I've got one on the way that I'm planning to mod and I would hate to do something irreversible before I'd finished on it.

Secondly, is it in scale - even roughly in scale - with that Rebels Hero Series X-Wing? If anyone has a photo of them next to each other I'd be really grateful.

It's permanent out of the box, which is a terrible, terrible design choice. The wings have rods with holes that insert into the pylons and lock into place.

I taped over the holes to prevent it from getting locked in, so one of the two I own I can dismantle at least.

As for the Hero Series X-Wing, I believe that was meant to be more true to scale with the 3.75" figures, though it hardly seemed necessary when the long running big X-Wing always "felt" right. The Hero Series version is about 2 feet long, and an X-Wing is supposed to be about 40 feet, so it's way off scale for 1:12.

But they've said they'll be doing more vehicles so I wouldn't rule out a Black Series 6" X-Wing just yet.

Thanks very much for answering my questions! I would love to see a black series X-wing - I wonder if they've ever done a Luke Pilot?

So I guess from what I saw of reviews on YouTube. In the Phillipinnes, the BS Rogue One figures are already out..that was fast :horror

To think all those people jacking up the prices on the SDCC Jyn. It looks like the exact version, just different packaging :lecture

K2SO was one of the figures I was initially looking forward to least, but now after seeing the reviews out there, it's an instant must have!

Heads up all. Just scored the black series tie fighter at a target in Fort Worth TX for $58.

They had about 6 of them so it's not a one-off.

May want to check your local target.

Are these Rogue One BS figures already out ..because I'm seeing many reviews this past week and my Targets have crap Finn on clearance:gah:

I think it will be a blue moon if I ever find the clone war figures

Are these Rogue One BS figures already out ..because I'm seeing many reviews this past week and my Targets have crap Finn on clearance:gah:

I think it will be a blue moon if I ever find the clone war figures
Keep your eyes on Wal Mart. In the last two weeks while looking for the ML Deadpool I saw multiple restocks of the Clone Wars wave.

I got my Rebels figures on Harbotoyshop but I've also seen them at Walmart. Constant Vigilance (and good luck :))!

Yeah Walmarts near me suck as well all I see our the crappy 3" BS that are peg warmers like Poe and Endor Han, same 6" BS junk of Finn, Poe, Guavian trooper, etc :pfft:

Back