Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom Driver sculpt going around on the internet/instagram looks the same, if not better than Hasbro's.

Obi Wan as well, not sure who did them but you know the ones I'm talking about lol.

I swear the sculpts on these are excellent, but I agree that its the subpar paint that leaves them looking like cheap ass toys.

What happened to the Hasbro that first produced the 'Vintage' Bossk? That 3 3/4" action figure was a work of art, and the paint apps were almost STUNNING in comparison. Why can they not do that anymore?

image.jpgimage.jpg
Thought you guys in here might want to see these. Hasbro were displaying them at Star Wars Celebration. They are not final production figures apparently but they look pretty good compared to most of the other BS 6" line, bar Bossk.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Those choices...kind of suck. Where is Lando? Where is Wedge Antilles? Where are actual characters from the films? These are all EU and video games and current cartoon stuff...except Dengar and he's nothing to get excited. I'd rather have the two guys I mentioned or some Ewoks or Bib Fortuna or Mace Windu or Qui-Gon. So many better choices.

Those choices...kind of suck. Where is Lando? Where is Wedge Antilles? Where are actual characters from the films? These are all EU and video games and current cartoon stuff...except Dengar and he's nothing to get excited. I'd rather have the two guys I mentioned or some Ewoks or Bib Fortuna or Mace Windu or Qui-Gon. So many better choices.

If people are true SW fans Dengar should be at 100%. The fact that he was 13% when I voted is astonishing! You people who vote on Expanded before OT should be ashamed of yourselves!!:cuckoo:

You compare hasbro vs hottoys? Some one here is insane :) but ok I compare my SS PF Snowtrooper vs dolltoys qq

You compare hasbro vs hottoys? Some one here is insane :) but ok I compare my SS PF Snowtrooper vs dolltoys qq

I mean, they are very similar, both have price tags that start with the numbers, '20...'Sure Hasbro's may have a zero or two less, but the comparison was inevitable.

I mean, they are very similar, both have price tags that start with the numbers, '20...'Sure Hasbro's may have a zero or two less, but the comparison was inevitable.
Hmm let me guess Hugo Strange?

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Surprised this isn't on the front page but Hasbro unveiled more black figures. They had LANDO, QUI-GON, Hera, Tusken Raider and I think one or two others. Oh and Jaina Solo won the poll. I've read a few people thinking someone stuffed the ballot but as of now, she won. Oh, and I think Old Ben Kenobi is gonna be at retail too.

I used to think soft goods were something that would be great, but they almost always look crap in this scale

Back