Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I admit, this line doesn't look great now that we have masfx and figuarts BUT for those of us who can't afford those, this is still a decent alternative.

If the 6" series was $15 CAN they would fly off the shelves. At $25 to $30 they seem to remain there.

:exactly: Even at $19.99 I'm ok with this line but $30cdn after tax is way too much for the quality. ANH Luke is just fugly (yet sadly I still bought him).

I love Figuarts but it's a shame they probably won't go deep into the characters like the BS.

I recently got Ahsoka, my first BS figure. I'm pretty pleased with her to be honest but only got her because it's unlikely we will see a Figuarts version any time soon. The SW Rebels finale made me want her so bad :)

I think I'm done with this line. If anyone wanna buy some black series off me, PM me with what figures you're looking for. I have almost all of them, minus Pilot Wing Luke.

Now that WalMart is selling these at $15 full price, these seem like a much better deal. Just picked up Kanan and at that price its a steal, what a great figure, poses out so well, hope I find Ahsoka soon, bring on the rest of the crew as well. :yess:

https://www.starwars.com/news/vote-for-the-next-black-series-figure

The only issue I have Hasbro Black Series Fan Figure Vote is that I can only choose one. Mara Jade, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Darth Malak, Darth Plagueis, Clone Wars Maul, Rebels Maul, the rest of the Ghost crew, the Grand Inquisitor ... HOW DO I PICK?!

Of course, it's best to vote with the head instead of the heart. Legends characters are less likely to be made, so they're the best fan choices.

Star Wars Celebration Exclusive.

black s.jpg

b series.jpg

black series.jpg

vader.jpg

Looked at this in hand yesterday at Celebration. Very poor, even for the semi reasonable price of £32 I couldn't bring myself to part with my money for such a below par figure and the packaging looks like such an after thought.
Going for at least double that price on ebay [emoji54]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well if people out there are stupid enough to pay that sort of money for this sort of quality then let them.
I quit Hasbro collecting years ago, Sideshow then Hot Toys all the way. Hot Toys Kylo Ren price now seems reasonable compared to this figure!

I quit Hasbro collecting years ago, Sideshow then Hot Toys all the way. Hot Toys Kylo Ren price now seems reasonable compared to this figure!

Yep I'm with you. Hasbro produce "Christmas cracker" quality Star Wars products these days. I to would rather pay a bit extra and get a figure that does our Beloved characters some justice.

Back