Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Towson, MD Target has 1 Phasma and 4 Flametroopers

I spent two months driving to different Wal-Marts, Targets, and Toys R Us trying to find an Ahsoka. She was the only figure I wanted from this line. I never found anything except Zuvio and Flametroopers. I found ONE Jango, which I did not like that much. Finally, Amazon had Ahsoka in stock for a short time and I got her for face value. The distribution has been pathetic for this line. I love the figure, makes me wish for a 1/6 version, but I'm glad I did not pay $60 or more for her. I have no problem paying extra for a retired Hot Toy, but the quality of this figure line does not warrant such action.

I spent two months driving to different Wal-Marts, Targets, and Toys R Us trying to find an Ahsoka. She was the only figure I wanted from this line. I never found anything except Zuvio and Flametroopers. I found ONE Jango, which I did not like that much. Finally, Amazon had Ahsoka in stock for a short time and I got her for face value. The distribution has been pathetic for this line. I love the figure, makes me wish for a 1/6 version, but I'm glad I did not pay $60 or more for her. I have no problem paying extra for a retired Hot Toy, but the quality of this figure line does not warrant such action.

What made you not go for the Jango? Not much of PT fan or poor execution on that specific figure you saw?

You pretty much summed up my taste on this line.

What made you not go for the Jango? Not much of PT fan or poor execution on that specific figure you saw?

You pretty much summed up my taste on this line.

I actually really like a lot of the PT, it was more the paint job. It just didn't pop the way the pics on the internet did. I would rather have a higher end version of Jango, hoping for a Hot Toys version one day. On the other hand, Ahsoka looks as good as I could have hoped. The main reason I spent so much effort finding her was because she has such a limited field of collectibles. Really hoping she gets more love in the future.

Anybody comb the retail stores yet today and see if they got any good deals on BS or new BS product

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Anybody comb the retail stores yet today and see if they got any good deals on BS or new BS product

I went to a local Target and Walmart and all I saw was old stuff from the last wave before Kanan, Luke, and Ahsoka. They had a few flame troopers and a Phasma. That's about it in my area.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

People were freaking out over Jango a few months ago and most of us are seeing him now. I have no doubt that the same will be true for Ahsoka.

I really hope old Han drops down to the $12-15 range. It looks really cool. I've gotten some amazing deals on all my BS figs - hope these last few I want will drop to the levels I can pull the trigger on.

I'm unclear - is Hux actually out in stores? I haven't seen him anywhere except at inflated prices online.

EB games here in toronto started stocking speeder bike, Jabba, Wampa and Tan Tan boxed sets for $25
made me wish I waited, paid 45 for my wampa. but I bought another for someone I knew and nabbed myself a Tan tan today.

I'm unclear - is Hux actually out in stores? I haven't seen him anywhere except at inflated prices online.

He was out Dec of last year. From what I understand reading on other sites is that they stopped production on Hux and Asty meaning that whatever product was out is all that's going to be out.

If you're on Twitter I recommend following @yak_face and @swblackseries. They've been pretty spot on when it comes to clearing up speculation and rumors, as well as store reports.

He was out Dec of last year. From what I understand reading on other sites is that they stopped production on Hux and Asty meaning that whatever product was out is all that's going to be out.

If you're on Twitter I recommend following @yak_face and @swblackseries. They've been pretty spot on when it comes to clearing up speculation and rumors, as well as store reports.

Their releases make no sense at all. There is an unending supply of Zuvios and they're discontinuing figures that most people haven't even seen in stores...? Ugh, Hasbroooo. Entertainment Earth is showing that they'll have cases of Wave 4 with Hux and Asty in May. I wonder if it's actually accurate.

Thanks for the Twitter suggestion, I'll check them out.

From what i understand, the whole line is done until Rogue One stuff hits on Force Friday for this year, which is supposed to be Sept 30th. Hux has come and gone. He was in an assortment in december and in a revision case around february. I know some sites show that assortment still coming, but i highly doubt that comes to fruition. Most retailers aren't getting their full orders and some are getting some waves while others are getting other waves. The last stuff to hit is this wave with Ahsoka, Luke and Kanan. After that, ka-put.

Asty is cool. I bought one and haven't seen anymore. They are going for around $30 right now on eBay. Hux and Ahsoka go for $40-45. Saw a Luke and a Kanan today at Target. They are both on eBay for around $25.

So Hux is...done? That sucks. He's probably the last figure from the line I've been actively trying to get and I've yet to see him. I finally found Old Han and FN2187 a couple of weeks ago at Walmart and snatched them up quick. Haven't seen them again since. Bought Jango two months ago. Seen him maybe once since then. Like many of you said, the distribution for this line has been awful. Unless you're Constable Zuvio, a flametrooper(the latest pegwarmer) or regular Finn, you're pretty much impossible to get. I occasionally see Kylo Ren, Phasma, Rey, and Poe but they're also not as easy to get as they should be. I have all of those but still for those that don't, it sucks. I'm glad I don't care about Ashoka or Kannan or I'd be flipping out and farmboy Luke I would get if he had a better headsculpt. Easily the worst Luke we've had so far.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

A heads up for any UK folks on here - not sure if it was a misprice but I picked up Jango & Phasma from Asda yesterday for £12 each. Shelf-edge price was £17 (still a good price in the UK) but scanned thru the till as £12!
I was originally just going to get (a very surprised looking) Jango but when I saw the price ran back for Phasma. The rest of the selection was all TFA figures - old Han, trooper Finn and either flame or snow troopers. I didn't look too closely at the troops as I'm trying to not get too sucked into the TFA line.

So does Black series fin have the correct color jack or does the two pack poe have the correct color?

Back