Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Has the Kanan or Ashoka come out yet? Definitely want those! I'm not going to pay scalper prices either.

Yes, they're out. I've only seen them at Target. The Targets near me seemed to get a restock when the Force Awakens Blu-Ray/DVDs came out, although I only saw a couple of Asokhas as well as some older figures at that time.

I got Phasma today but the paint on her torso is chipped. The store I went to will have a new shipment tomorrow so I'm hoping there will be a better one (and a fn 2187!).

The re-paints by the users here looks amazing. Some of the figures in this series have terrible head sculpts/paint jobs. You'd think they'd look a little better considering the price.

20160417_210133.jpg
So I caved and bought a luke off of evil bay. I'm a horrible person. At least I got him from japan and paid more for shipping than giving a stateside scalper my money. I love the figure!

Walgreens for the score yet again. I don't even bother with Walmart, TRU or Target anymore. All of my good finds have been at Walgreens for quite a while now.

c2062bd7353b335db5a01903656524d1.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Had some time to kill with my spare Han. I wish they redo the AHN Han like this

Not sure why they did the brown hair ..Had to change it

Actually impressed with Hasbro this time around..who'd thought :lol

Just for fun

View attachment 259030
So I caved and bought a luke off of evil bay. I'm a horrible person. At least I got him from japan and paid more for shipping than giving a stateside scalper my money. I love the figure!

I'm sorry you had to resort to eBay but that's a great pic!

If anyone wants Luke, I have an extra and you're welcome to him for regular price + actual shipping to you.

PM me!

Got a shipping notice from Kmart for the Starkiller Rey exclusive to compliment Kylo.

I went to a local kmart to get the starkiller base Kylo Ren but I did not like how it had snow on his robe. I was lucky to find the regular one at another store the next week. I say lucky because I almost bought him once before (along with rey and finn) but decided to wait. Collecting these has been a lot of fun. I picked up Ahsoka earlier today. The store I went to just got a shipment. There was only one of her and luke in the box. I don't like the way Luke's face looks. I'm hoping they do another bespin or endor luke.

Han is very impressive, kinda regret passing on him now! I might look again next time I'm near that store.

I really want Ahsoka and Kanan, but the prices they're going for online are obscene. I only hope they don't get super rare and even more expensive before I see them at RRP.

I wonder if the Starkiller Kmart Rey is worth getting. I guess I have to see it in person. So far all the pics and reviews I've seen of her Black Series figure have made me pull back, including the revised version :dunno

Came across Phasma with perfect paint apps yesterday, so I finally picked her up. Decided against getting Jango and Han ... but I may go back for them at some point.

Did a quick run through of my local Target, 4 racks fully stocked...with Constable Zuvio and one flame trooper.

Looks like they glued Starkiller Rey's feet into her base. I've gotten one of them out, but the other is in there really well.

Back