Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Went back to the Walmart last night where we got our Shock Trooper. We must have got there when they put the shipment out because they were cleaned out (my guess was at the time they had 8-10 of them). All they had was Finn (of course), that crazy guard figure and a single FO Shocktrooper. I then hit a Walgreens where they had two OT Tie Pilots and Ren....all that was left was you know who. I hope whoever is going around buying this stuff (if they are a flipper) loses their @$$ on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Finally got my hands on the new version of Kylo Ren. Very nice figure. Goes well with my FO Trooper. Also picked up the 4 inch black series trooper and Ren with the better articulation. Very nice. Finally I have the figures I've been waiting for since these new releases.

Anybody find TFA Han yet? went to my stores and the sections looked like a train wreck. My TRUs have the worst BS section since black friday:slap

Curious if any adult collectors collect TFA 3 3/4” line. Personally the quality, look and articulation has pushed me so far away from desire to purchase.

I haven't seen half these figures that have supposedly been released.

Curious if any adult collectors collect TFA 3 3/4” line. Personally the quality, look and articulation has pushed me so far away from desire to purchase.

Is Walmart the only way to get the BS 3 3/4 Kylo.. if so, I'm screwed because my Walmarts get picked clean early :slap

No point in me collecting the bs 3, 3/4 line...Australia won't be getting it and I am over jumping through Hasbro's hoops...plus paying scammer rates.
Unlike the 6inch BS line, I have gotten all ,yet Australia has missed out on wave 3 and wave 4.
Wave 4 I can get via BBTS, and that would leave me only chasing the Resistance trooper due to the tie pilot being a pack in a subsequent wave.
Easier just to buy Hot toys...no hoop jumping.

No point in me collecting the bs 3, 3/4 line...Australia won't be getting it and I am over jumping through Hasbro's hoops...plus paying scammer rates.
Unlike the 6inch BS line, I have gotten all ,yet Australia has missed out on wave 3 and wave 4.
Wave 4 I can get via BBTS, and that would leave me only chasing the Resistance trooper due to the tie pilot being a pack in a subsequent wave.
Easier just to buy Hot toys...no hoop jumping.

In a general sense, Hasbro has just gotten too expensive.

Unfortunately I remember $5 figures and now they're $10, and the 6" figs are just too high. I grab the occasional cool one when it's on sale (I've gotten all of the ones I have for 50% or more off) but I can't imagine buying a lot of these at full price plus facing the ever-increasing prices of 1/6 figs.

For the people who find all the newest figures very easily, do you live in an area where there aren't a lot of collectors or something? or maybe there ARE a lot of collectors and stores order more there to prepare for it? I don't know. I live in Kansas City, Missouri and it seems like the second new figures(for almost any collector driven line) hit Walmart, Target, or TRU, they are gone almost instantaneously. I mean, it's 2016 now and I'm not as hip to my local toy collecting scene as I once was but back in 05', I worked at Walmart IN the toy department and there were probably at least 3 waves of toy biz's marvel legends that never hit the sales floor because half the guys at Walmart wanted them. Is this still common today? I mean, all I ever see is Finn and Constable Zuvio and the occasional Chewbacca or Rey.

I feel sorry for Finn...he's warming the shelves at every toy store. They would have been better releasing the Stormtrooper Finn, and including the Jacket version with the Riot Trooper two pack. I'm not seeing that set with Poe selling very well either.

some of the ebgames here in Toronto got wave 2 in stock. I got lucky a few times and found stuff at walmart early in the morning. coming back later in the day meant just 1 fin or zuvio warming the pegs. I have an extra storm trooper that I can sell for cost if any freak is interested.

they should have short packed fin making him the chase figure. and later saturate the market with him and have people go mad buying him just cause they can get him for $25 rather then $50 plus shipping on evilbay

I feel sorry for Finn...he's warming the shelves at every toy store. They would have been better releasing the Stormtrooper Finn, and including the Jacket version with the Riot Trooper two pack. I'm not seeing that set with Poe selling very well either.

Well, if they had made Finn a true badass stormtrooper that has-a-change-of-heart-but-maybe-we-can't-trust-him, instead of Mr. golly gosh (who changed his mind on his very first mission so he never killed no one!,) then people might have been more into buying figures of him.

Back