Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were also 8 Phasmas at the store when I was there I left all of them so I hope that someone who needed them got them.

null…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 205
I finally found a store that had a full supply of Black Series figures and the paint apps were messy. I couldn't find a Rey with BB-8 that didn't have paint sloped here or there. First the Jurassic World figures and now these, boy Hasbro is sure suckling in the last year. The Black Series is supposed to be their premium series, right?

I finally found a store that had a full supply of Black Series figures and the paint apps were messy. I couldn't find a Rey with BB-8 that didn't have paint sloped here or there. First the Jurassic World figures and now these, boy Hasbro is sure suckling in the last year. The Black Series is supposed to be their premium series, right?

Yeah I had to go through several Reys to find one with an acceptable face paint app. These were all from the redux version and all were way better than the first version.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

For the people who find all the newest figures very easily, do you live in an area where there aren't a lot of collectors or something? or maybe there ARE a lot of collectors and stores order more there to prepare for it? I don't know. I live in Kansas City, Missouri and it seems like the second new figures(for almost any collector driven line) hit Walmart, Target, or TRU, they are gone almost instantaneously. I mean, it's 2016 now and I'm not as hip to my local toy collecting scene as I once was but back in 05', I worked at Walmart IN the toy department and there were probably at least 3 waves of toy biz's marvel legends that never hit the sales floor because half the guys at Walmart wanted them. Is this still common today? I mean, all I ever see is Finn and Constable Zuvio and the occasional Chewbacca or Rey.

It is hit or miss around here. I rarely ever go to stores specifically looking for figures. I check when I am there for something else. For a while my local Walgreens was the place to go. They always had something new in stock. Lately they have squat. My local Walmart is hit or miss. A few times I have been there on a Saturday afternoon and they have had a ton of the newest figures. Other times just a few peg warmers. The only figure I have not seen on the pegs other than the newest wave with Han and FN-2187 is Phasma. Glad I'm not interested in her or I would be getting seriously frustrated.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I'm looking forward to these...
bffe3f36226ef6766fd78aa66eeb9ffa.jpg
4d5711f27662312a6fc39ec55e9c67d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolz

Where you been?

Damn, the only BS all my Targets and TRUs had were the Resistance troopers. Hopefully Old Han isn't short packed.

Can somebody tell me when was Constable Zuvio in the film, it's annoying seeing that as a peg warmer and Finn:gah:

Am over jumping through the Hasbro hoops.
#1 Movie in the world and no action figures to be found locally.
I am all caught up but with no wave 3 or 4 hitting here it is just as easy to sell what I have than dealing with the frustration of ebay prices.
May as well just stick to hot toys I guess.

Am over jumping through the Hasbro hoops.
#1 Movie in the world and no action figures to be found locally.
I am all caught up but with no wave 3 or 4 hitting here it is just as easy to sell what I have than dealing with the frustration of ebay prices.
May as well just stick to hot toys I guess.

I know how you feel, I'm looking forward to B vs S, but I was sick of seeing only these figures at the stores this week

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Would love to find a Resistance Trooper. Constable Zuvio was in a Jakku scene that was cut.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Back