Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found some new figures yesterday including Hux. Only bought 2 Snowtroopers. So far from TFA Black Series I got 2 Kylo Rens, 2 Stormtroopers, Rey, Phasma and 2 Snowtroopers. I'll pick up Finn maybe in his Stormtrooper outfit.

Just a heads-up - Dork Side Toys has the upcoming waves up for pre-order as of midnight last night, with free shipping over $50 for domestic continental US folks.

Star Wars Black Series 6 Inch Figures - Dorksidetoys.com

The Wave 6 case (which I ordered) is phenomenal, with Ahsoka, Kanan, TFA Han, ANH Luke, and two solid troop builders (TFA Snowie). They are still available individually as well. I would jump on it now considering Hasbro's spotty distribution, and that Ahsoka is likely to be a popular figure like pre-premier Phasma.

Big Bad Toy Store also put them up at midnight but I think Dork Side is the better deal. For those that don't shop at DST, they have a no questions asked cancellation policy like BBTS and do not pre-authorize or take payment until the item is ready to ship.

After watching the film I'm all aboard getting the old Han even in the BS. Until Figuarts comes out with him :wink1:

I wonder if he will be hard to chase, maybe the first couple of months

When do you guys think we'll see an unmasked Kylo Ren with an Adam Driver headsculpt? I know Disney Elite has one already. Really liked Kylo when he didn't have his helmet on, especially at the end.

When do you guys think we'll see an unmasked Kylo Ren with an Adam Driver headsculpt? I know Disney Elite has one already. Really liked Kylo when he didn't have his helmet on, especially at the end.

Yeah, seeing Driver's face was more interesting for sure - I wasn't sure why Ren/Ben was wearing a helmet in the first place; he didn't seem to need it.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Sorry to post off topic but if anybody wants to sell me a Vader, classic Stormtroopers or a Jedi Luke PM me. Boxed or loose doesn't matter.

On topic, looks like I'll be buying another Kylo Ren figure...that will make 3 but the changes seem to be enough to justify it. Unless I just wait for an unmasked version which I might do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited they went and did Kanan and Ahsoka from Rebels :) Hope they plan to do chopper too. I'd go in for that.

so why did phasma come down in price on the secondary market? did people come to their senses or did people not care for this character with little screen time.?

Back