Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walmart Exclusive Battlefront Shocktrooper hitting stores now

12242266_901986089855497_604819909_n.jpg

These figures are a ***** too find. I don't think they are worth the effort. It took weeks of searching to get phasma, ren, first order stormtrooper & poe. I spent more on gas then I'll ever recover should I ever decide to sell them. Not to mention the amount of time I wasted during the search

These figures are a ***** too find. I don't think they are worth the effort. It took weeks of searching to get phasma, ren, first order stormtrooper & poe. I spent more on gas then I'll ever recover should I ever decide to sell them. Not to mention the amount of time I wasted during the search

Be patient and watch Amazon.

The hunt is part of the fun.

Wait until they're peg warmers. I'm guessing Phasma won't be a short-run figure.

Ooh, that Shock Trooper is nice. I haven't bought a Black Series figure in ages, but I'd be tempted if I came across that. It'd be cool to see more Battlefront designs (I don't know how many there are in the game though!).

That Phasma is going for crazy prices on Amazon from secondary sellers. I want one and have been looking but all I see in my area are Finn's and Chewie. The only wave 2 Black figures I've seen is Count Zuvo and that was in NY.

Back