Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped by my local TRU and found this THING in the Star Wars section......

2zghmdc.jpg
r8f1ap.jpg
8wgvvb.jpg

Reminds me of what a certain ex girlfriend said to me once "That's Big"!! To which I confidently replied "I know"!!

This was not gonna stay in the box for long......

21jpspg.jpg
fuv0wn.jpg
15fqi36.jpg

Besides the 1:6 Batmobile......
x3e8a9.jpg

Bigger than my buddy, Wickett......
2n24rgx.jpg

This was not gonna stay in the box for long......

21jpspg.jpg
fuv0wn.jpg
15fqi36.jpg

Besides the 1:6 Batmobile......
x3e8a9.jpg

Bigger than my buddy, Wickett......
2n24rgx.jpg

Wow, that looks AMAZING! LOL at the size of this box in the back seat. The box is massive. Good thing you have a truck :lol

Now I reallllly want this. It's next on my list along with the Force FX Kylo Ren lightsaber

DCFETT - Got em @ Toys R Us

Bigger than your buddy :horror

Looks like I have to pass, no room for something that huge :thud:

Anybody wish they did a original BS Tie Fighter now :dunno

Last edited:
I want that Black Series TIE but have never seen it. I'm not sure why but I couldn't wrap my mind around the proportions. I definitely want it now!

Under $200 is ok considering the size and detail. I would figure TRU would sell between $100-170. So $170 seems like a decent price :lecture

It doesn't look like it's much bigger than the 3 3/4" Republic Gunship and that was $40 (though that's well over a decade ago.)

You could always hope the movie isn't received well and hope it goes on clearance - I bought my gunship for under $10.

My TIE was lonely... I am still not quite finished with this, but with a little work the Rebels "Hero Series" X-Wing makes for a pretty decent Black Series 6" scale X-Wing! The scale may not be totally movie accurate, but it is pretty close to the old Kenner proportions! (I threw in a very Kenner-ish control panel to further that feel...)

image.jpg

Sallah

My TIE was lonely... I am still not quite finished with this, but with a little work the Rebels "Hero Series" X-Wing makes for a pretty decent Black Series 6" scale X-Wing! The scale may not be totally movie accurate, but it is pretty close to the old Kenner proportions! (I threw in a very Kenner-ish control panel to further that feel...)

Now that's awesome! I've thought about customizing one of these but I think I'll hold out for a better one to come out. Yours is looking good!

Sallah

I'm working on the exact same thing, but I'm recasting the canopy in clear resin.

I'm hoping the TIE fighter is a big success so we may see more vehicles (or maybe diorama pieces) in the future.

Imagine things like a Landspeeder, Darth Vader's TIE, or even things like the Bespin duel gantry walkway or Endor bunker entrance...

I'm hoping the TIE fighter is a big success so we may see more vehicles (or maybe diorama pieces) in the future.

Imagine things like a Landspeeder, Darth Vader's TIE, or even things like the Bespin duel gantry walkway or Endor bunker entrance...

Vader's tie :yess:

Back