Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why your last?

Honestly I'm trying to move away from the smaller figures from now on (1/6 scale all the way) and I'm really only going to pick up 'must haves' in these smaller scales. This Black Series I only wanted the Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper and the ESB Boba Fett and now is time to move on.

Honestly I'm trying to move away from the smaller figures from now on (1/6 scale all the way) and I'm really only going to pick up 'must haves' in these smaller scales. This Black Series I only wanted the Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper and the ESB Boba Fett and now is time to move on.

That's funny, I've been out buying toys lately. Haven't bought any of the 6" black series yet, but other SW toys. 3.75 figs and vehicles.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

11821331_1637450429864543_1085976266_n.jpg

10x better than the BS Luke. BS Luke is just sad and derpy looking, too bad I wasted my 27 dollars on that. :slap

A little sad the hair isn't gray but it wil work for now. Figuarts will most likely make a silver hair Han.

A little sad the hair isn't gray but it wil work for now. Figuarts will most likely make a silver hair Han.

One of the reasons that Hasbro 6" line can't be taken seriously. You can get away with this kind of shortcomings on a 4" figure but not on a (supposedly) collector geared 6". Figuarts are high end collectibles. Hasbro TBS are just oversized action figures toys.

One of the reasons that Hasbro 6" line can't be taken seriously. You can get away with this kind of shortcomings on a 4" figure but not on a (supposedly) collector geared 6". Figuarts are high end collectibles. Hasbro TBS are just oversized action figures toys.

^This

You get the usual rant - BS started out great but went down hill after a couple of waves.

They had something to kick off with what made toy collectors rejoice for and waited for years - a freaking Star Wars 6 inch line! Now, they have some okay figures but with a few problems: paint apps, gummy plastic and downsizing range of articulation. It's a good thing there are other companies who also have the license to make 6 inch figures so we can broaden our options.

Back