Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the 3.75" Kylo saber is better than the 6" Kylo saber, something is wrong and changes need to be made.

Wow don't be so quick to judge these people. It just depends on what they used as reference. Look at this concept picture for example (the cover of a new art book for TFA, see here). If this was their reference, the saber is more accurate than the BS saber :wink1:.

HEADER_IMAGE_ONLY1-1536x864.jpg

To be fair (..and technical lol) I said it looked better, didn't say it was more accurate!

Also, I'm only seeing Poe on Amazon right now?

I know, I said the saber is more accurate to the concept art :wink1:, but that's not my point. My point is that this picture may have been their reference when they made this collectors figure. And judging from this picture the figure is a good representation of it. Imagine if they made the saber like the BS one and the saber in the teaser/movie turned out like the one in the concept art. How weird would that have looked. :lol

To be fair (..and technical lol) I said it looked better, didn't say it was more accurate!

Also, I'm only seeing Poe on Amazon right now?

Oh no, you won't be able to buy all the bed-******** Hasblo figures that you hate so much you want an explanation from the company? :lol

So, what is everyone's top 5 as of yet unmade figures? Mine are

1. ESB Bespin Han Solo

2. C-3P0

3. Wedge Antillies

4. Dengar

5. Lando

1. C-3PO
2. Battle Droids
3. General Grievous
4. Count Dooku
5. Rebel Troopers

Although, I would buy the others you mentioned, especially Lando and Dengar. Jawas and Tusken Raiders to....

Found a second Kylo Ren and Chewbacca at Target today. Both had really good paint apps.

And is it just me, or does Phasma remind anyone else of the Dark Troopers from the Dark Forces and Battlefront games?

Do you guys think there's any chance of them re-releasing Yoda? I am kicking myself for not buying him when he was warming the shelf at my local toys r us. Now I can only find him online for ridiculous amounts of money.

Do you guys think there's any chance of them re-releasing Yoda? I am kicking myself for not buying him when he was warming the shelf at my local toys r us. Now I can only find him online for ridiculous amounts of money.
at what price? Here in Europe you can buy Yoda easy for 27-32$

Where from? I live in the UK. No stores have him anymore and online he's about 30 pounds on average. He was sitting on shelves untouched it seemed, for weeks. Then all of a sudden, they were gone. Even when Toys R Us put him down to 15 pounds, they had tons in stock for ages. That's why I wasn't in any rush to get him. But now I'm looking at paying at least 25 to 30 pounds for him, and as much as I like the character, I can't justify that price for a three inch figure.

Kmart exclusive Kylo Ren went up for pre-order this morning. I got up too late to get it. According to sources, there were only 350 available for pre-order and they sold out. Nice time to put up a pre-order, Kmart. No wonder your chain is dying.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

It is the only pre order it seems to me that these figures would be much more if I'm wrong?

Kmart is notorious for this. They'll have a **** ton on shelves and no one will care in three months.

Back