Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did take my kids to the Disney store today. I bought my son a die cast 6" Stormtrooper and my daughter a plush BB8 doll! It's going to be tough but this round of movies will be from the POV from my kids and not my collecting POV!

So, pretty much a bunch of crap Star Wars toys to lure people out to buy 6" Trooper figures for Force Friday. :lol
Everywhere had tons of the crappy figures and vehicles they're trying to pass off and just blank hooks where the new troopers should be.

So, pretty much a bunch of crap Star Wars toys to lure people out to buy 6" Trooper figures for Force Friday. :lol
Everywhere had tons of the crappy figures and vehicles they're trying to pass off and just blank hooks where the new troopers should be.

I honestly feel bad for kids who are getting these toys and introduced to star wars, its a shame that hasbro has devolved so much over the years

Is the Chewbacca sculpt the same as the old version? It looks like the head and ammo belt are new.
speaking of.. Why didn't Chewbacca's hair grow longer over the years? Han solo for grey, but chewy looks the same..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Pretty typical for Hasbro. It was guaranteed they would over produce 10 Finns for every 1 Stormtrooper. You'd think after all these years of making SW toys Hasbro would realize the popularity (and sales) of troops and sell them by the caseload instead of producing just enough for scalpers.

I honestly feel bad for kids who are getting these toys and introduced to star wars, its a shame that hasbro has devolved so much over the years

Pretty typical for Hasbro. It was guaranteed they would over produce 10 Finns for every 1 Stormtrooper. You'd think after all these years of making SW toys Hasbro would realize the popularity (and sales) of troops and sell them by the caseload instead of producing just enough for scalpers.

It is funny all the misinformed people on this site who just open there mouth and bash products they never seen in hand. Did any of YOU actually go to Force Friday? Any of YOU actually buy anything?

The vehicles are very detailed and well done (I bought them all). They do not feel cheap, might be over priced, but blame Disney, not Hasbro. The 3.75 troopers are great as well and even Kylo Ren for $8 looks fantastic, even if he is just 5POA. They are $8, chump change, buy one for yourself and see. This line is just getting a lot of hate when in reality everything is actually better than expected.

They did not produce "10 Finns for every 1 stormtrooper" there were actually more Stormtroopers on the shelves than there were Finns before the launch and even 30 minutes after Walmart still had two 6" stormtropers and ten 3.75 stormtroopers compared to no Finns and three Finns.

^ what ever helps you sleep at night, its still crap, 6" is mediocre at best, the rest is landfill fodder

Do not be rude little man. Each collects, buys what they wants. You can criticize the products to give some arguments and not give a **** stupidity.

I need that Rey. It has the best likeness of any figure so far

I'll wait for HT

I bought the 6 inch, 4 inch?, and the POP vinyl figures of her at Target today and I did order the Hot Topic exclusive of Rey as well. And yes...I am going to get the HT version as well. I am really warming up to her character.

^ what ever helps you sleep at night, its still crap, 6" is mediocre at best, the rest is landfill fodder

Oh, you are the guy who cant tell when a picture is upside down, very sad. Not sure why you run your mouth when you never even held one of these figures in your hand.

Back