Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

As for me, here and there, Finn is poorly executed. From what I saw in every scene he gasping so the face should look very different :)
0c2c3f9065299bb9dc26879741d5d1d0.jpg

Just saw the video with that moron reviewing them

IDK Die cast with limited leg movements

Above $25 is too much

I'm not going to call him a straight-up 'moron', but it was certainly frustrating to see him talk about how Ren's shoulders have a 'full range of motion' and then do nothing with them at all. I wonder if Disney gave the uploader an early peek at these on the understanding that the video would only show so much of each figure.

I'm not going to call him a straight-up 'moron', but it was certainly frustrating to see him talk about how Ren's shoulders have a 'full range of motion' and then do nothing with them at all. I wonder if Disney gave the uploader an early peek at these on the understanding that the video would only show so much of each figure.

He seemed like a guy that thinks " They tell me to do this video " and I'm happy to do it for a paycheck "

He could care less about these figures

Those Die-Cast are indeed way better than TBS sculpt wise. Articulation may be better on TBS figures but looking at how Poe turned out, i'll take Die cast over this anytime.

Grabbed some 6" this morning at Force Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_3648.JPG
    IMG_3648.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3647.JPG
    IMG_3647.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 164
So Gauvian and Phasmaa are out? Picked up Poe and Zuvio (along with the first 5), but didn't see those yet.

Is the Toys R Us exclusive up for pre-order yet? Couldn't find it, but finding the Amazon and EE ones was tricky as well.

Wait..wave 2 was released today as well?

I just want Poe and Snowtrooper.

I picked up Kylo (I don't know why, I'm getting the SHF), trooper and Chewy.

Yup Wave 2 was released here in TRU in the Philippines. Was pretty surprised actually. Phasama is all sold out though. Was only able to pick up a kylo

Here in Michigan I found Poe and Zuvio, and if you're keeping score, they are numbers 7 and 9. Not sure who 6 and 8 are, but no sign of the Gauvian or Phasma.

Are you talking about this?
5fb0f7f27a1df649c9369b78afe8f4a3.jpg

I believe these are slightly taller than the black series. Ren is listed as 7 1/2 inches tall while Rey is 6 inches. I bet that disney made these slightly out of scale so as not to be pissing on Hasbro too much. Anyway, I think they look much better than the black series, sculpt and paintwise. I ordered all of them except the flamethrower trooper.

I believe these are slightly taller than the black series. Ren is listed as 7 1/2 inches tall while Rey is 6 inches. I bet that disney made these slightly out of scale so as not to be pissing on Hasbro too much. Anyway, I think they look much better than the black series, sculpt and paintwise. I ordered all of them except the flamethrower trooper.

That will be the Captain Phasma I get then, until the Figuarts version comes out.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Entertainment Earth Exclusive Star Wars The Black Series 6-Inch Imperial Forces 4-Pack
6169970234102089b8cbac0280555582.jpg

Amazon Exclusive Star Wars The Black Series 6-Inch Stormtrooper 4-Pack

3b56190c39283b79770dc42935381747.jpg

62cc71a19d9aa148da3f689b520b328a.jpg

f5d0ed9c996a1c323055e55ac7431b41.jpg

Back