Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from bbts that series 4 has come in and it is getting ready to ship!!! Nice surprise as I thought for sure they would be delayed

Yoda doesn't have a biceps (or elbow) swivel, fail, now I can't pose him how I wanted to.
Yoda12.jpg

Source: Fwoosh

Just read these figures were made with the help of gentle giant, not heard this before is it true?

If so have they actually scanned the original costumes?

Finally decided to take the plunge and get the Biker Scout and bike. $32 on Amazon was just too tempting. Jabba was a pretty great price too but not 100% on the color scheme and not sure how you pose a ROTJ posture Jabba without a throne. Might grab it if they ever do a throne.

Finally decided to take the plunge and get the Biker Scout and bike. $32 on Amazon was just too tempting. Jabba was a pretty great price too but not 100% on the color scheme and not sure how you pose a ROTJ posture Jabba without a throne. Might grab it if they ever do a throne.

bbts has it on clearence for 30 bucks
I bought 2 for 32 plus taxes here in canada toys r us

bbts has it on clearence for 30 bucks
I bought 2 for 32 plus taxes here in canada toys r us

What's funny is that those seem like the prices they "should" be. The idea that a SW fig (even one 50% bigger than the "regular" SW figs) sets you back $20 and sets like this have RRP's of $40+ is sorta crazy. Maybe it's the memory of $4.99 figs from years ago - the curse of memory.

Still don't love the exposed pins on these guys and I'm keeping my purchases to a bare minimum (I'm taking a bottom-feeder approach - clearanced items mostly) but it is pretty cool having 6" scaled SW figs.

$25-30 feels about right for this speeder bike set, and it's a nice stand-alone piece.

I meant 32 each it was a day or 2 leading towards black friday and all there star wars stuff was like 30% off
toronto dufferin mall toys r us, both rang up to $71 something. it's a bit of money still but didn't wanna miss out on it grabbed the last 2 they had.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

So after months of waiting for Walgreens.com to send my Fett I finally cancelled my order after finding em in store. So of course despite my cancellation I get notification that it has shipped today..... Ugh

So after months of waiting for Walgreens.com to send my Fett I finally cancelled my order after finding em in store. So of course despite my cancellation I get notification that it has shipped today..... Ugh

When I tried to cancel my Proto Fett, they said they couldn't and I would have to wait till it ships and then either send it back or take it to a walgreens store. I returned mine today to the store and got my money back.

I also found a Tie pilot at the time square toys r us. There were a bunch of Obi Wan in the new packaging, and Clone sergeants. Yoda seemed like he sold out. Now I just need to get another tie pilot, a clone sergeant and a yoda to complete this wave.

Yeah this line is in free fall... I'm starting to get really disappointed by it. Guess this line is a break for the people who want the OG BH set, or an army of stormies, but otherwise... sheesh.

The problem with this line is that it uses the same paint as the 3.75 inch line. If they stepped up the paint game with these, they would be fine.

Its funny how Hasbro / Disney (not me) has made me slow down to almost a stop with collecting this both the 3 3/4" and 7" lines. Distribution, quality, price, character selections, I have been turned off of late. It almost feels like they don't put the effort in like they used to!

For $20 at its size Yoda should have included more accessories like the backpack for a future Dagobah Luke we all know is coming.

I hope they finish the OT main cast soon. 3PO, Kenobi, Leia in a normal outfit, Maybe an Ackbar then I'm out.

For $20 at its size Yoda should have included more accessories like the backpack for a future Dagobah Luke we all know is coming.

I hope they finish the OT main cast soon. 3PO, Kenobi, Leia in a normal outfit, Maybe an Ackbar then I'm out.

Would LOVE to see 3PO and Ben in this line.

I know it's old news, but I'm loving the Bike and Biker... just an incredibly well done piece. I saw Jabba in-store for the first time but it just feels pointless without a throne to go with it. The eyes look a little off color-wise and the paint's a little thick, but overall it's so cool they did Jabba in this line.

@Kris Id have been content with just a higher quality of the figure itself personally... Better robe design, better articulation, better paintapp.

If I could trade in the lightsaber and the snake for that I'd easily do that. I much rather pay for quality than quantity...

Back