Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd agree with those choices man! (except Chewy, but only cause I don't have him yet & can't comment on him)

Though I would add Han Solo, Greedo, and Biker Scout to the highly recommended list. For me, X-Wing Luke is the absolute best in the line so far.

Nice!^

I have the whole 6 inch Black Series set despite all of my complaining.

If you are a casual collector, I highly recommend.
Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Boba Fett, X-Wing Luke, and Chewie
They are easily the top 5 for this line in terms of quality and bang for buck.

You sound like me. All I've done is complain about them but I still have most of them and enjoy them.

If you are a casual collector, I highly recommend.
Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Boba Fett, X-Wing Luke, and Chewie
They are easily the top 5 for this line in terms of quality and bang for buck.

I can't believe you guys are all forgetting about Darth Maul!! To me, he is THE best figure out of the whole Black Series. 2 Head sculpts, duel light sabers that can attach into one, and a binocular. That's bang for your buck right there!

Without a doubt, Luke X wing, Sandy and Maul have been the best so far.

My purchase list as of now:

Luke Jedi
Chewie
3PO
ESB Han (not Hoth)
Endor Han (hope coat is NOT soft goods)
Dengar
Zuckus
4LOM
IG88
Bossk
Better Vader

Obviously some are out/announced and others aren't, but those are my main pick ups.

Soul-Nation-Star-Wars-Model-Kit-Vader-and-Stormtroopers.jpg

I really wish Hasbro would fix their figure's rediculous stance, I dislike the spread legs look. Who stands like that? Also, Disney's Rebels is horrible, there is a great disturbance in the force which unfortunately is now permenant.

I really wish Hasbro would fix their figure's rediculous stance, I dislike the spread legs look. Who stands like that? Also, Disney's Rebels is horrible, there is a great disturbance in the force which unfortunately is now permenant.

if youre talking about the picture above your post... thats not hasbro

Did mention it was figuarts Vader.:)

Rebels, yeah it's so typical how they took alladin, gave him blue hair and tripping-on-spice eyes and made him an obnoxious 'I wanna be a jedi cuz its ceeewl' character. As much as most of clone wars wasn't exactly great, and mainly only the actual clones' life and characters had great stuff (and Anakin did have a few genuinely good dark-side strife moments that were bittersweet cause they showed what could've been), especially the later arcs with the 501st (which was better than most of the prequels) gave it some quality at least. But Rebels really is the stereotype of a modern obnoxious children's show. Nothing but stereotype characters, even stereotyping gender emancipation (yet the leader AND the progeny kid are still guys). I've never understood in general why they think a children's show should have a protagonist as annoying as children can be these days? I blame political correctness. I don't remember wanting that AT ALL as a kid. I wanted to see the people who I aspired or hoped to be or otherwise were impressive and teaching to me. 90s Batman was my favourite show at freakin age 5. Never understood the 'this is for kids so the main character should be a child" logic, but I guess I wasn't an average kid or something. Batman, Spider-man, X-men, Biker Mice, Power Rangers, Dragonball Z, Pokemon, name all those better 90s shows. Yes some of the protagonists were young, teens, but they weren't obnoxious children who needed a parental figure to be kept from doing the most dumb stuff 'because it's ceeeewl' (yes you should pronounce that the way Cartman does).

Anyway, I couldn't believe when I saw Kinberg's name on it. All I can say is that show embodies everything I fear when I hear that Disney is making it. JJ, you better have your **** together, because if Disney's stupid modern stereotypical tone is gonna ruin the ST I'm gonna be one freakin powerless pissed of nerd.

Did mention it was figuarts Vader.:)

Rebels, yeah it's so typical how they took alladin, gave him blue hair and tripping-on-spice eyes and made him an obnoxious 'I wanna be a jedi cuz its ceeewl' character. As much as most of clone wars wasn't exactly great, and mainly only the actual clones' life and characters had great stuff (and Anakin did have a few genuinely good dark-side strife moments that were bittersweet cause they showed what could've been), especially the later arcs with the 501st (which was better than most of the prequels) gave it some quality at least. But Rebels really is the stereotype of a modern obnoxious children's show. Nothing but stereotype characters, even stereotyping gender emancipation (yet the leader AND the progeny kid are still guys). I've never understood in general why they think a children's show should have a protagonist as annoying as children can be these days? I blame political correctness. I don't remember wanting that AT ALL as a kid. I wanted to see the people who I aspired or hoped to be or otherwise were impressive and teaching to me. 90s Batman was my favourite show at freakin age 5. Never understood the 'this is for kids so the main character should be a child" logic, but I guess I wasn't an average kid or something. Batman, Spider-man, X-men, Biker Mice, Power Rangers, Dragonball Z, Pokemon, name all those better 90s shows. Yes some of the protagonists were young, teens, but they weren't obnoxious children who needed a parental figure to be kept from doing the most dumb stuff 'because it's ceeeewl' (yes you should pronounce that the way Cartman does).

Anyway, I couldn't believe when I saw Kinberg's name on it. All I can say is that show embodies everything I fear when I hear that Disney is making it. JJ, you better have your **** together, because if Disney's stupid modern stereotypical tone is gonna ruin the ST I'm gonna be one freakin powerless pissed of nerd.

I see that now, sorry when I saw those figures all went red and rage set in. I don't think JJ is going to succeed with writiing something as orignal as ep. IV or V, but I wish him luck. The structure of scriptwriting now a days is so minimal its hard to imagine Disney not thinking of only their amusment park when they touch the silver screen.

Got my first Black Series figure the other week, Boba Fett and I really like him. I will probably pickup the Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper set but it maybe a short ride in continuing the line for me. Some pics -

Great pictures. Boba is the best of the 6" line IMO. The only other figure that comes close is the original Sandtrooper.

Thank you pal. :clap

Yep Boba is great, I really like him and I am going to get the Speederbike and trooper and I was going to get ROTJ -Luke, Vader and Emperor but we will see.

I just saw this regarding the Tamashii nations figures. WOW!

Photo courtesy of Rebelscum.com

Attachments

• Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-Han-Solo-Luke-Skywalker.jpg
    Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-Han-Solo-Luke-Skywalker.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 350
Back