Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just not that interested in these anymore really. I love the 7" scale, but I've really got a preference for the smaller scale with SW to be honest - plus the majority of my SW items are the 3.75" Hasbro stuff. I've got lots of Marvel / DC & other movie stuff in the 7" scale, & it's how I like things.

The only way I'd really bother now, was if they firstly improved the quality of the paint apps & sculpts, & secondly, release characters I actually want. I'd then pepper them through my 1/6 SW cabinets as montage backgrounder pieces.

Yeah, I finally got the last 3 3/4" Black Series figs and they just seem more consistent quality overall than the 6" (even if Toryn Farr's outfit is a totally inaccurate reuse of Leia's:lol)

Has there been any explanation for why the 6" figs have visible pin joints and yet the smaller figs can have hidden joints? Doesn't seem logical.:dunno

Found Leia and Greedo for 9.99 at the Disney store.

They are fair. I guess I just got them to complete my set.

Thats why I eventually picked up Greedo. I was bored and figured I would add him to the set. Still nothing new in ANY local stores. I really don't want to get any of them online and risk crappy paint ;(

Not sure if you guys realize this, but, Hasbro is going to milk this line for everything its got. Chances are you will eventually see all of those aliens you listed.

I'd say Greedo is one of the BETTER figures in the entire line up so far.

I like the figure overall, I just don't recall silver eggs glued to Greedo's face but maybe that was a creative choice.:lol

To me that was a pretty eggregious error, so hopefully Hasbro will give the aliens a second chance - Hammerhead and Walrusman are pretty essential.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Surrounded....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414557234.099320.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414557275.550699.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414557318.313588.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414557340.747511.jpg

God, I really enjoy these figures....

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Cool pics man, such nostalgia to see action figures in real nature. Honestly in the right poses the sandie almost looks real. That thing really is the most ****ing premature piece-de-resistance ever. Granted rather premature than overdue.

If anyone is looking for Chewbacca amazon currently has 7 in stock. Ship and sold by amazon. Not a marketplace vendor.

Cool pics man, such nostalgia to see action figures in real nature. Honestly in the right poses the sandie almost looks real. That thing really is the most ****ing premature piece-de-resistance ever. Granted rather premature than overdue.

Thanks!!! I think they nailed it with the SandTrooper!!!!!

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Great shots!
I like the Stormies!

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx-2.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx-2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 487
  • get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    940.1 KB · Views: 232
The troopers are great! Cant say the same about Vader, but yeah love the stormies!

one of mine helping a little buddy out at my office

Nice!^

I have the whole 6 inch Black Series set despite all of my complaining.

If you are a casual collector, I highly recommend.
Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Boba Fett, X-Wing Luke, and Chewie
They are easily the top 5 for this line in terms of quality and bang for buck.

Back