Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also pretty well confirmed Jabba might be the SDCC ex with the dais.... ****

Where did you get this info? I doubt this to be true. I do believe that Hasbro will make a throne with dais set only, for Jabba. It will have its own packaging.

I am also thinking that the large 6" SDCC item they are referring to is going to be Hoth Luke and/or Han with Tauntaun, or Even a Wampa. or a Tusken Raider with Bantha.:pray: Imagine if we get a X-wing or Tie Fighter, or landspeeder
in this scale to. WOO! :blissy

A video of one of the designers at toy fair said something along the lines of it being a SDCC ex with the dais. He implying that we would eventually get the dais but it wouldn't be part of the normal release.

The way I understood his answer to the question regarding the dais is that the throne and dais are already in the works and there is something even bigger coming for the SDCC Ex.

Also, I heard Jedi Luke does plan to be accompanied by his cloak. But I had the idea that person mixed it up with the alternate chest piece.

I wish it did but doubtful. If you look at the photos there seems to be a chest piece at his feet. Also he never wore a cloak with this outfit. They should have made the luke with the vest and cloak.

I'm sure they will do another Luke with tunic and cloak for Jabba scene.

It is the same outfit btw just without tunic, cloak and tunic belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish it did but doubtful. If you look at the photos there seems to be a chest piece at his feet. Also he never wore a cloak with this outfit. They should have made the luke with the vest and cloak.

This was pretty much confirmed.

All these rumors are based on this interview:

EDIT: my bad this doesn't include Luke getting a cloak, I heard that somewhere else, apologies.

Agreed. It'll happen sooner than later I'm sure. I'm all for an "all-in-one" figure like the ANH Han Solo they released but realistically, they couldn't make a Jabba's palace Luke and DSII Luke combo figure. The only way I could see it being done is if the tunic was soft goods and BLEH! That'd be horrible. I don't like softgoods but I'm more forgiving of things like skirts, capes, and robes but when it's shirts and tunics? That's just plain awful stuff....

What I DO wish they did though was made an Endor Luke and DSII Luke "all-in-one" figure. Give us that second shirt piece, lightsaber, but throw in a poncho, belt and helmet. Considering all the stuff they gave Maul and Han, this doesn't seem to be too costly of a decision. Especially when they decided to carry forward two figures into the same wave. I'll never understand Hasbro. Now I'm remembering why I gave up collecting 3 3/4" stuff so long ago...

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Yep they could easily make this an Endor combo figure as you say. You know that will be an exclusive with bike though, lol.

What I don't get is they can sell a giant 31" Darth Vader figure for $29-$35, but a 6" figure costs $19.99. Also I am not digging the black series 3.75" cardbacks. Something just looks cheap about it personally.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Went to Disney store today. Had 5 each of Leia Han and Greedo but no Boba. Picked up Plagueis though.

This was pretty much confirmed.

All these rumors are based on this interview:

EDIT: my bad this doesn't include Luke getting a cloak, I heard that somewhere else, apologies.

Let me know, I'd be interested to hear more about it.

Yeah that's what I mean. he never wore the cloak without the tunic. Conceivably they could have a removable tunic but that would probably just look bulky

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, but did anyone else ntoice Medicom had a plaque up for its 6" line and the last entry was Star Wars?

Apparently their price point is going to be 40 bucks a pop.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, but did anyone else ntoice Medicom had a plaque up for its 6" line and the last entry was Star Wars?

Apparently their price point is going to be 40 bucks a pop.

I'm interested in how R2 turns out. I'm dissatisfied with Hasbro's. I'd upgrade if their paint apps and scaling was better.

It would be very cool if the lines were compatible, because I don't see alot of army building in my future at 40 bucks a shot. That being said, i sure wouldn't mind seeding my collection with some nicer figs at that price.

As many of you are aware wave 3 of the 6-inch figures is starting to hit online retailers. I was disappointed that Obi Wan didn't include his Jedi cloak and purchased one from this eBay seller. It makes a phenomenal difference and completes the figure.

hasbro-black-series-10-obi-wan-kenobi-1.jpg

hasbro-black-series-10-obi-wan-kenobi-2.jpg

And one without the robe just for the heck of it ;)

hasbro-black-series-10-obi-wan-kenobi-3.jpg

So there's going to be a mafex line? Those stormtroopers would rock, but reall holding out for Figma or Figuarts to try Starwars too!

Back