Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, **** hasbro for putting Han Solo in wave 3. It's going to peg warm as is in wave 2 most likely, why would they want it to muddy up the aisles in wave 3? Just give us 2x stormies per case damnit!

Yeah, its pretty lame that Hasbro is re-releasing Han in this wave as I would have gladly bought 2 Storm Troopers. Hell, I would have settled for another Sandtrooper. It also looks like they are cutting back on the accessories, making the $20 price point a little hard to justify. :(

Don't get me wrong, I love the black series, but this wave could be a lot stronger.

Last edited:
I for one am okay with Han being in two waves, because hopefully I won't have to worry about being able to find him. I really want a Han and Chewbacca; they'd look so cool together.

Man I was going to just buy the cases of wave 2 and 3 hoping that wave 2 would have atleast 2 storm troopers but now I don't know what to do. I hope boba fett comes in stock so I just have to order wave 3 case.

BBTS has a set of 3 for $75. **** Hasbro for putting Han in again. Its not like he isn't on sale for $10.

Fett, or stormie would have been perfect for wave 3.....

Man, **** hasbro for putting Han Solo in wave 3. It's going to peg warm as is in wave 2 most likely, why would they want it to muddy up the aisles in wave 3? Just give us 2x stormies per case damnit!

Yeah, its pretty lame that Hasbro is re-releasing Han in this wave as I would have gladly bought 2 Storm Troopers. Hell, I would have settled for another Sandtrooper. It also looks like they are cutting back on the accessories, making the $20 price point a little hard to justify. :(

Don't get me wrong, I love the black series, but this wave could be a lot stronger.

Typical Hasbro stupidity. :slap

BBTS already has Han on clearance for $9.99. I just bought him a week ago on Amazon for over twice the price...grrrrrr.

Yeah, I am 'assuming' in light of an unwanted Han repacked in the upcoming wave. He's a nice figure, but 2 Stormies or an extra Fett would have been perfect. Given this is Hasbro, shocked they didn't repack R2, actually!!!! :slap

Stupid bastards... really. They could have done another Stormtrooper or helped all the people out that are rabidly looking for Boba by putting him in the wave again... hell, even putting a Sandtrooper in would have been okay.

Is it just BBTS that has Han discounted? I know they are popular, but I've never bought from them before. What are they like with international shipping (to the UK)? Any good?

finally my Target has wave 2! picked up Fett only though, as i was suprised he was there.
Also IMO leia looked horrible! no paint on her nose with a hunchback neck!!

Glad you brought this issue up. The paint is just an accident, but I find the hunchback (which was seen in female Joe 25th characters horribly as well) unacceptable. Its odd that in this day and age they can't do better.

I guess a re-release of Han in Wave 3 is better than my prediction of their putting 2 Obi-Wans in there, but not by much.

"Hello, my name is Hasbro. Super. Genius."

- MJ

Obi Wan looks pretty terrible, but so did Slave Leia in some pics. Hoping Obi-wan will look nicer; but they went cheap on him too, like Greedo. Should have a cloak as well

BBTS has a set of 3 for $75. **** Hasbro for putting Han in again. Its not like he isn't on sale for $10.

Fett, or stormie would have been perfect for wave 3.....

Thanks for the head's up. :) Its kinda funny/sad that this set is only four bucks less than the set of 4. They really want to scalp that stormtrooper.

And I agree, they should have given Obi a cloak like they did with Maul. The fact that he only comes with a light saber is pretty weak.

Back