Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to mix these in with my ArtFX figures but I think they're going to be too small. ArtFX are 1:10 these are 1:12.... Going to look like Medicom figures on a Sideshow shelf :)

My order arrived from TRU UK recently.

Really love these figures! I have high hopes for this range. :)

All three WM near me were in the process of finally doing their toy aisle resets. Going to check again tomorrow for some sandtroopers.

Can you feel the force?

Sadly, not going to work with ArtFX figures......

But oh, so perfect in all other respects! When the Stormtroopers hit in wave 3, I'm in sooooooo much trouble! :monkey1

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Nice pics! The sandtrooper is a great looking figure. I think Luke is my favorite atm though.

Love all the troopers together Darth.:clap

Picked one up at Target this weekend. Sadly, with all the HT's and MP Transformers I have lined up I have to stick with one of each character from this line. But, as most have said I'm rather impressed with this line. The CC exclusive Boba is pretty awesome. Now I just need to find the Luke and I'll be set till wave 2.

My Target's DCPI changed from OUT OF STOCK to IN STOCK over night, I called to see if they would hold them and the guy said it must have been a "miscount" because he couldn't find them anywhere. Lame.

Looking forward to Boba.... Anyone know when we can expect Series 2?

Slated for November, but I'm REALLLY hoping for October (crosses fingers). I still havent been able to find Luke or Sandie anywhere so I preordered a whole case of Series 2 from BBTS. The sooner the better!

Back