Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. The R2 is the only one that looks like garbage when out next to the prototype. The Sandtrooper looks just as great as they promised. Maul is a significant improvement over the prototype. Luke seems just as good to me save for his hair. That's an easy repaint for the in talented collector or it could just be covered by the helmet.

Those photos of Boba Fett above are the real deal. Save for the wonky antenna which could be fixed with a bit of heat and ice water, he looks to be perfection.

I'm very optimistic, although I see there is in fact a huge height difference between Han and Leia that looks a bit concerning. Perhaps moreso than the R2 height fiasco...

Is anyone else CONSTANTLY refreshing the HTS? I feel like Im wasting a lot of time, I wish we had an idea of when theyd be putting Fett up

Missed it.... I can wait until December. Hoping some of you scored one.

It went a little too fast for my blood. I remember this happened b/f when I tried to get the SW 3 3/4 line figs. Instead I waited till my local WM or T had them in stock.

Also the Fett-fig will be cheaper in stores w/o the Han-block.

Thanks to a buddy I got boba. But in my haste I agreed to $32 shipping to Canada. So that plus $9 in tax deflates my enthusiasm a bit. Sure he's cheaper than eBay, but so what, it still cost me $90 to order straight from hts.

$90 for a 6"....

Yeah, I can wait but having Fett a whole four-five months before the regular release was appealing. And the Carbonite slab (which looks much better than the prototype, by the way!) isn't essential and possibly coming later down the road.

If I missed it I'd have been perfectly happy waiting. Tbh I wasn't expecting to score.

I'm extremely pissed. I have been refreshing since Sunday night constantly. I finally go to grab some lunch and come back, it's already been up and gone. Sold out that fast. ***** this.

If anyone was able to snag one to sell on here, I'd be willing to go about $70 but no more. Let me know if you do...

Last edited:
I'm extremely pissed. I have been refreshing since Sunday night constantly. I finally go to grab some lunch and come back, it's already been up and gone. Sold out that fast. ***** this.

I was at home cuddling the wife and puppies on the couch watching TV. No regrets. Live your life. If this wasn't announced as being in Wave 2, I'd probably have been up all night and day refreshing. It irks me HTS didn't announce a time and for those that called to ask, they said they were going up "some time this week."

No biggie. I'm over it. Just will wait until December to gt Boba Fett. In the meantime, I was checking out eBay for some in-hand figures of the Black series. Only one I could find not as a set of four was R2 for $25. No thanks. I'd probably pay $25 for Luke or the Sandtrooper if I could get it this week or next, but R2 can definitely wait. Ay higher than that is out of the question. $20 at retail is steep enough.

I was at home cuddling the wife and puppies on the couch watching TV. No regrets. Live your life. If this wasn't announced as being in Wave 2, I'd probably have been up all night and day refreshing. It irks me HTS didn't announce a time and for those that called to ask, they said they were going up "some time this week."

No biggie. I'm over it. Just will wait until December to gt Boba Fett. In the meantime, I was checking out eBay for some in-hand figures of the Black series. Only one I could find not as a set of four was R2 for $25. No thanks. I'd probably pay $25 for Luke or the Sandtrooper if I could get it this week or next, but R2 can definitely wait. Ay higher than that is out of the question. $20 at retail is steep enough.

Agreed. I would never feed the scalpers on ebay at the rates they're selling for...December is just such a long wait. I'm a very impatient collector LMAO and who knows how long that sweet Han-cicle will take to be released...I could care less about the exclusive packaging but to have that set in hand sooner than next year would have been awesome, especially for only $45...

They're 20£ in the uk. Stuff that. Too much. Might've bought a select few but nah. Too much.

Damn. I missed Fett, but it ain't no thang. It'd been cool to get him early, but I'll just pick him up later when he's released and put the money I would have spent on him into the Masterpiece Soundwave fund.

Back