Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Empire Strikes Back goods, Bespin Luke and Stormtrooper.

CreateThumbNail.aspx

helmet looks weird there, but I am sure it'll be a winner. Glad they ditched the 'bucket' removable helmet look for this line so far

I think it's due to a bad angle and harsh. The armor is different than the Sandtrooper's (which made me initially ecstatic about this line at those subtile differences in details) but their helmets should be identical (apart from minor paint apps). I've seen nothing but good pics/vids of the Sandtrooper. I think the Stormie will be another homerun so long as they used the same head.

There you go! :lol

I can't believe that. It's virtually identical.

That Luke looks as much like the Vintage Bespin Luke, PotF2 Bespin Luke, and Hot Toys Bespin Luke as it does the Vintage Collection Luke. He is wearing the outfit he wore in ESB, but the sculpting is completely different as is the color and added articulation. I don't get the comparison. Is the X-Wing Luke just a scaled up VotC X-Wing Luke to you? :dunno

I don't see Mark Hamill in the Bespin Luke as much as I did the X-Wing one. And I'm sure the production will only get worse. I might get only one version of each character to save money anyways. I prefer the flight gear to Bespin. Too many fond memories as a child playing with my PotF2 X-Wing Pilot Luke after he crashed his X-Wing everywhere he went. Would like a green lightsaber to put in his hand as an alternate display option. Not screen accurate, but did he ever use a blue lightsaber when in his X-WING flight gear? Just his Snowspeeder gear. And in McQuarrie art.

Last edited:
Any one here have an extra Fett by chance? pm me if you do

Also the wave 3 obi is sick as hell, my #1 want, curious to see how he'll belt the light saber hilt though

That Luke looks as much like the Vintage Bespin Luke, PotF2 Bespin Luke, and Hot Toys Bespin Luke as it does the Vintage Collection Luke.
Uhh.. no it doesn't. :lol

He is wearing the outfit he wore in ESB, but the sculpting is completely different as is the color and added articulation. I don't get the comparison.
We're looking at different figures I think.. :lol

Is the X-Wing Luke just a scaled up VotC X-Wing Luke to you? :dunno
You're just being smart now.. come on. I'm not implying that at all - simply commenting on the Bespin Luke there. The sculpts are very similar - if you don't think so - cool! :)

Uhh.. no it doesn't. :lol

I don't think so either. I am illustrating my point that this figure doesn't look "identical" to the 2007 3 3/4" figure. This one has a better face sculpt, more accurate outfit colors, better detailing, and best of all LESS WRINKLES. Hasbro seemed to be going overboard on wrinkles for this version of Luke 2002 onward. EDIT - Your photo is a great help to further my case. They don't look identical. It's Bespin Luke. They better be similar.

Those new pics make is figure look ALOT better. I wish Hasbro could hire people to pose and display these preview figures better. Same crappy poses for nearly 20 years!

I don't think so either. I am illustrating my point that this figure doesn't look "identical" to the 2007 3 3/4" figure. This one has a better face sculpt, more accurate outfit colors, better detailing, and best of all LESS WRINKLES. Hasbro seemed to be going overboard on wrinkles for this version of Luke 2002 onward. EDIT - Your photo is a great help to further my case. They don't look identical. It's Bespin Luke. They better be similar.

Those new pics make is figure loo ALOT better. I wish Hasbro could hire people to pose and display these preview figures better. Same crap for nearly 20 years!
:lol

My 'no'.. was in reference to your other examples.. & while not identical - sure.. the pic shows the similarities in the sculpts.

Did you not read my comment above the pic? I hate repeating myself. :lol

Back