Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1e02.jpg

81go.jpg
p6xf.jpg

3of9.jpg

v071.jpg
2v3o.jpg

bn0q.jpg
irwj.jpg

How do they feel compared to figuarts etc? the poseability and and joint quality on bandai figuarts have spoilt me at 1/12th! Really liking the sandie but might hold out to just grab a bunch of stormies.

It's just like the feeling when you have a Marvel Legend 6" figure. I can say that Shfiguart has a better pose ability and quality.But,for me, Bandai's joints are easily loose compare to Hasbro SW 6"

Darth Maul actually looks pretty good in those pics....maybe I will get him afterall.

That seem line on R2 is hideous.

Luke looks better than I thought he would

Sandtrooper is badass

Thanks for sharing,Aries!

Luke looks pretty good there. Is that the production figure?

Haven't they used that sculpt for one of their 3 1/4" Luke figures? I could have swore that I own it.

Darth Maul actually looks pretty good in those pics....maybe I will get him afterall.

That seem line on R2 is hideous.

Luke looks better than I thought he would

Sandtrooper is badass

Thanks for sharing,Aries!

He does. When all posed up he looks pretty neat. I don't know if I'll get him though just because I don't know how far I want to take this line.

Sandtrooper is a bit bow legged but so are the little ones. He's still cool and I think I'll get a few.

Crap, I even want Maul now.....

Are there alternatives to an R2 out there to this? It's so underwhelming and stands out like a sore thumb when out next to these other three figures.

I'm actually in love with X-Wing Luke all over again. The amount of articulation is really appealing and they nailed the lightsaber color. Lots of in hand pics/videos are popping up all over the place. I found most of this stuff by lurking at Rebelscum.

Thanks, K. Helps a lot. Wow, the 3 3/4 looks like crap when you put them side by side! :lol

I'd still like to see actual photos of them together though, to get a better sense of the scale.

Back