Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201130_095234.jpg

Mail just in.

Very cool photography.

On an unrelated note...I hate the new clone bodies. Pics to follow later but I finally my Osaka 332nd trooper and man they are wimpy. The Kamino guys had the same body and seemed 'different' in a good way, but those small shoulders, small belts, and svelte frames but it is not an "upgrade". I guess the cartoon guys had that stylized skinny look??? Not digging it overall when comparing a 332nd to an original 501st. I planned on customizing the 332nd into 501st...but so much is off and wimpy I give up.

Obiglenn - from where?

Starting to worry Hasbro is not goint to send enough of these out to dorkside. And they have since sold out.

hey Matt.
I preordered these from an online seller called The Little Toy Company here in Australia.
As soon as the pre orders went up,I pounced.
That was 3 months ago.
$34AUD each.Long sold out now.

Rumour is Big W (retail chain similiar to Target in the USA),Will be getting these in locally too.

Looking forward to getting my Credit Mando finally.

To help out a fellow collector...
In the frenzy, I ended up ordering two. So if anyone missed out LMK.
Cost Plus Shipping of course.

Mando & Child went up on the Target site last night for shipping or pick-up & I ordered one to be delivered. Went out this morning and also found one. I'm in Las Vegas.

Looking forward to getting my Credit Mando finally.

To help out a fellow collector...
In the frenzy, I ended up ordering two. So if anyone missed out LMK.
Cost Plus Shipping of course.

I finally have one coming that I ordered mid-October from Amazon. I don't much care for the look of most of them but I want the Mando. The credit art is always awesome. Really hope a complete art book is produced when the series comes to an end.

My Ahsoka finally shipped from Walmart.... :)

Now I don't have to keep checking to see if it was cancelled.. :lol

I finally have one coming that I ordered mid-October from Amazon. I don't much care for the look of most of them but I want the Mando. The credit art is always awesome. Really hope a complete art book is produced when the series comes to an end.

I like the color.

Expect a seasonal art book.

My Ahsoka finally shipped from Walmart.... :)

Now I don't have to keep checking to see if it was cancelled.. :lol

Mine too.

I managed to pick up the Target Din Jarin and the Child set today. It looks awesome!

Me too! LOL. And I ordered the Red Target Mando Pop.

hey Matt.
I preordered these from an online seller called The Little Toy Company here in Australia.
As soon as the pre orders went up,I pounced.
That was 3 months ago.
$34AUD each.Long sold out now.

Rumour is Big W (retail chain similiar to Target in the USA),Will be getting these in locally too.

thanks for the info; ouch on that AUS price

I like the art, but IDC I am opening them all. Screw all this carded crap.
$30 for a modern figure to leave on a card. Pass.

tenor.gif

I'm normally all about opening everything, but this collection in particular showcases the credit concept art, which I really enjoy, on the unique packaging, so I thought it would be nice to put them in cases with the cool boxes. Doesn't seem like it's gonna happen, though, so maybe I'll just open them up.

Mando & Child went up on the Target site last night for shipping or pick-up & I ordered one to be delivered. Went out this morning and also found one. I'm in Las Vegas.

I missed the Din Djarin set, but I was actually able to get the Remnant at least. My pickup order got cancelled, but I saw it pop up in the afternoon a day or two later and was able to use the buy two, get one free deal on a a couple other figures with it.

I drove 45 miles to go to a target - actually 3 in that area, and NADA.

This was exactly the reason that I got out of the 3 3/4" figure line, long ago. The endless store exclusives with scalpers raiding the stores beforehand just took the fun out of it all.

Sure it was exciting when you came upon a most-wanted figure hanging on the peg but more often than not, you only found the meh characters left behind and by the droves.

This was exactly the reason that I got out of the 3 3/4" figure line, long ago. The endless store exclusives with scalpers raiding the stores beforehand just took the fun out of it all.

Sure it was exciting when you came upon a most-wanted figure hanging on the peg but more often than not, you only found the meh characters left behind and by the droves.

Yeah, the target exclusives are making collecting not fun. And there have been so may exclusives.....Hasbro has gotten way, way, way too aggressive in how they handle how many each store gets. You almost have no rest before another one of their damn emails comes out with another 'surprise.' lol

Back