Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not like how they did Ackbar's vest. Of course Hasbro wants to reuse as many parts as possible if they do other Calamari, but I just don't like the derpy look. And not getting the Kenner inspired accessory seems like a weird miss. Maybe its just nostalgia on that one for me.

Last edited:
I do not like how they did Ackbar's vest. Of course Hasbro wants to reuse as many parts as possible if they do other Calamari, but I just don't like the derpy look. And not getting the Kenner inspired accessory seems like a weird miss. Maybe its just nostalgia on that one for me.

It?s all good i?m just planning on raising his arm for his signature it?s a trap pose and moving on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an awesome looking Ackbar. I really hate how much I'm loving so many of these newest BS6 figs.:lol

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

What did it for me was the 40th anniversary ESB waves, the Dagobah Luke and Yoda, Amazon Exclusive Han in Carbonite and Chewie Threepio set.

Damn it. So now I've decided I will hunt down ones that were originally made in the Kenner Vintage line. And kinda do a Comparison display with each. Which I still need to complete my Kenner line too. Lost a few along the way.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Anyone going to try and get Hondo from Target on 8/30? Or the other galaxy?s edge exclusives?

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Solid figures, these! 20200822_084850.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I always loved the airborne trooper helmet design but in white with colored stripes not all pitch black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Got my order in for the SDCC exclusive Cade Bane but it was an hour after it went up, so I?m worried they won?t have enough stock. Will have to wait and see...

Back