Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely Hasbro must know how anti-consumer this stuff is, they likely just don't care. I find it hard to believe that they don't know that it's mostly just scalpers that buy up all the stock in order to turn a profit.

Also it looks like you could've ordered 5 per person. Again unreasonable on exclusives. All this **** should be limited to 1 per person/household. **** the crybabies who want 2 so they have one to open and one to cradle in their arms like a baby.. No one can get mad if they have the opportunity to purchase at least one. You want more than one, then pay secondary market prices.

I had all 4 of them in my cart at 0945 and right at 1000 just clicked place order. Kind of messed up how they did it, but you had to click on each one and read the description just to see what they were.

And that was wrong too. No one should've been able to add to cart till after the 10am sale time.

Imagine going to Comic Con and having the figures piled up on the floor so you could grab one and hold it online and wait for check out. People would be murdering each other. It would make the Black Friday trampling videos look like a picnic. :rotfl

Yeah they screwed the pooch here lol. They were up for pre order early, sold out, went back in stock at 10:01 for a good 10 minutes I think. I got everything I wanted.

And that was wrong too. No one should've been able to add to cart till after the 10am sale time.

Imagine going to Comic Con and having the figures piled up on the floor so you could grab one and hold it online and wait for check out. People would be murdering each other. It would make the Black Friday trampling videos look like a picnic. :rotfl

:lol :lol :lol

Pre Grabber Lives Matter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like all 4 are back in stock at walmart. I just ordered an Ahsoka and Maul thingy for free shipping.

Looks like all 4 are back in stock at walmart. I just ordered an Ahsoka and Maul thingy for free shipping.

Just grabbed the 332nd trooper. Perhaps all the 'sold out' stuff is just their system getting overloaded and needing time to catch up?
Until the tab for "email me when back in stock" disappears from the item page, I don't think they are actually close to truly selling out.

Yup, seems like they keep coming back in stock every hour or so.

Grabbed 2 Ahsoka's and 2 Clones this morning about 10 minutes before 10.

Just double checked my order page and made sure they were the right figures too, as they only had the stock Hasbro image at the time.

Now just hoping by Fall I won't have any issues.

Yup, seems like they keep coming back in stock every hour or so.

Grabbed 2 Ahsoka's and 2 Clones this morning about 10 minutes before 10.

Just double checked my order page and made sure they were the right figures too, as they only had the stock Hasbro image at the time.

Now just hoping by Fall I won't have any issues.

Fingers crossed!

Got them from star action figures. Skipped on the 332 trooper - not that interesting to me but I just love mandos

Back