Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sold my First Edition Mando for $200 and Boba Fett and Carbonite SDCC for $300. These are finally becoming collector pieces.

9gazYQ1.jpg

Yesterday I started selecting which items to sell from my collection in an attempt to downsize and slowly get out of Black Series. I'm planning to sell 3/4 of my collection in one lot. When checking values I couldn't believe how much the Amazon Emperor w/Throne has shot up recently.

I'm thinning out as well (focusing on fewer overall figures but more dios).

I don't understand why Commander Fox is selling on ebay for near double its retail price when you can still buy it at retail?

Ok this thing is INCREDIBLE. And I can only hope that Hasbro follows it up with an X-wing because holy crap they nailed this thing. Absolutely worth full price beyond any vehicle they've done thus far. It's so definitive that it actually made me fly it around my room like a kid mouthing sound effects. X-Wing next please!!

64B97ch.jpg

Ok this thing is INCREDIBLE. And I can only hope that Hasbro follows it up with an X-wing because holy crap they nailed this thing. Absolutely worth full price beyond any vehicle they've done thus far. It's so definitive that it actually made me fly it around my room like a kid mouthing sound effects. X-Wing next please!!

64B97ch.jpg

Awesome picture and I agree, it?s a superb piece! An X-Wing would be amazing.

I'd like to pick up the Snow Speeder if it ever hit's clearance. Almost got the USC Lego Snowspeeder a few years back. Glad I didn't as I think I'd rather have this... Anybody have the 2 for size comparison? Curious which is bigger, probably the UCS Lego.

64B97ch.jpg

I wonder how many of these you just sold with that photo. :panic:

64B97ch.jpg

Great to hear! Agree 100% on the X-Wing!

I'm thinning out as well (focusing on fewer overall figures but more dios).

I don't understand why Commander Fox is selling on ebay for near double its retail price when you can still buy it at retail?

Ha same. The figures I'm keeping are the ones I can utilize to create scenes on the shelf. I'm more so using that to decide what to keep than value.

Commander Fox perplexes me. I ended up with two but didn't need both, so I listed one on a Facebook group for cost. I was overwhelmed with messages! Yet I had seen many of him at EB Games, and he's available for order at BBTS. Not sure what makes him so sought after?

Thanks guys! This is honestly the first vehicle I bought at full price that felt worth it. It's such an awesome piece

The e-retailer I ordered from is starting to ship the Snowspeeder so hopefully I have mine soon. Seeing your pic, Galaxy, makes me want it right now!

Last edited:
Back