Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen-Shot-2020-05-13-at-11-47-46-AM.png

Looks like the rumored Black Series Rebels crew is hitting in August.

Wow didn't expect them to re-release the entire crew, well except for Kanan. That's the only one right?

My probe droid arrived from the Disney store. It's very cool and I'd guess it weights about 2 pounds. Heavier then I thought it would be, the metal is quite thick.

The joints where the legs connect to the body and the head were a bit loose on mine. Also the gun on top of the body wasn't able to turn, so I took it apart by removing three small screws, then gave the leg and head screws a half turn to tighten them to my liking. Did the reverse on the gun, now it can turn freely. I also added flat black paint to the metal parts on the leg joints, they were bright silver and I found it distracting.

I might actually buy that Rebels group. Never was really happy with the 3.75” options of them.

Well the completely unsubstantiated claims that Disney "will never allow another Slave Leia collectible to be released" can finally be laid to rest as Hasbro Pulse has a poll up for fans to vote on a Black Series Archive figure for 2021 and look who's on it (though they call her "Princess Leia Organa - Huttslayer", lol):

SW-Black-Series-Archive-2020.jpg

https://fanvote.hasbropulse.com/star-wars-2020

Last edited:
Well the completely unsubstantiated claims that Disney "will never allow another Slave Leia collectible to be released" can finally be laid to rest as Hasbro Pulse has a poll up for fans to vote on a Black Series Archive figure for 2021 and look who's on it (though they call her "Princess Leia - Huttslayer", lol):

SW-Black-Series-Archive-2020.jpg

https://fanvote.hasbropulse.com/star-wars-2020

Now where is that HT "Huttslayer":lol

I don't give a F what they call it so long as they make the Slave Leia figure. Ideally in a Boushh two pack.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Hutt rhymes with Slut lol

Commander Cody finally got some real competition.

I?ll be happy with either Slut Slayer or Commander Cody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huttslayer came out of one of the ST novels -Bloodline. Leia is revered by an alien race for killing Jabba. I?m sure it?s Disney?s way of making that outfit more empowering than degrading.

And why would hasbro ever reconsider releasing another Jyn figure? She can still be found on shelves! :lol

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Hell yeah you (us) did lol

Nah, I don't agree. When I think about developing a mold (this has a great sculpt), outputting, then other tiny molds for the frog etc., painting - IMO a decent price. He's got a better face than the bigger toy versions that are being put out. If I had a complaint it would be about Mando not having a cloth cape - the vinyl isn't bad, but cloth would be better.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Nah, I don't agree. When I think about developing a mold (this has a great sculpt), outputting, then other tiny molds for the frog etc., painting - IMO a decent price. He's got a better face than the bigger toy versions that are being put out. If I had a complaint it would be about Mando not having a cloth cape - the vinyl isn't bad, but cloth would be better.

Hasbro soft goods....yuck!

Back