Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell! Why didn't I think of that. Probably to pissed off trying to make the gun peg into the hole. :slap

Happens to the best of us.. :lol

This figure is a beast. Definitely my top 1 for BS. Still on the fence about getting Baby Yoda now or if I should wait for one with the cradle.

vJC1RNX.jpg

Mine pegs in and stays put...but the flipside is that it also chewed up both the paint and the plastic of the rifle tab. It's not the best fit.

Saw the Hasbro version of the Probe Droid for $35. Looks nice. I passed, but looks nice. May reconsider.

I am not a fan of the 6" Snowtrooper. From the neck down, it's fine. But the helmet looks wrong. More tall than wide. I swear the 3.75" sculpts look way more accurate than some 6" in this line. Normally I'd buy the probe droid to display with Snowtroopers.....but hope they get retooled some day.

Man this guy is TINY. Up close you can really see that Hasbro NAILED the sculpt. Something I don't think most pictures really do justice. You gotta really examine it to appreciate it. I added a black wash to mine to help bring out some detail and take away from that unpainted plastic look it has (and mostly is)

UEWHysm.jpg

that does look very good. amazing what some black wash can do.

Yeah, gotta do the same. And BBTS shipped my set #2. As tiny as all this is, wanted two of 'em. Agree pics don't do sculpt justice at this scale.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

The Snowspeeder pilot Luke is a thing of beauty. I don?t want to open him mainly because I will be too tempted to get the Snowspeeder...and the card with the figure is just too pretty to open [emoji30]

32832f2f930a162646c2d8c6bb8c0eda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

The Snowspeeder pilot Luke is a thing of beauty. I don?t want to open him mainly because I will be too tempted to get the Snowspeeder...and the card with the figure is just too pretty to open [emoji30]

32832f2f930a162646c2d8c6bb8c0eda.jpg

Translation: "Bla bla bla check out my Kenner Fett you b****es!" FLEX

lol

;)

Finally got my 40th Anniversary Imperial Probe Droid from Disney.
Beautiful figure...

BUT HOLY POODOO THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST ANNOYING, COLLECTOR UNFRIENDLY PACKAGING I'VE HAVE EVER SEEN!!

Took me forever to try and get it out with as little impact on the package as possible. And its still probably will be impossible to put it back in.

Translation: "Bla bla bla check out my Kenner Fett you b****es!" FLEX

lol

;)

I didn?t realize he was going for that much [emoji46] I may have to reconsider my priorities [emoji51]

Man this guy is TINY. Up close you can really see that Hasbro NAILED the sculpt. Something I don't think most pictures really do justice. You gotta really examine it to appreciate it.

Guess I'll stick with pre-ordering this BS. Was thinking about nabbing the SHF one for the cradle and soft goods, but it was just too expensive.

I have no idea what it?s for lol

70fe072d730fa20922daa89a172a81e3.jpg

Maybe that's the key Disney used to lock away the old stories and ideas they couldn't use for the new trilogy that Kennedy mentioned. Kinda looks like the Goonies dagger Rey used.

Back