Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Zinister! Now sit back and watch yourself slowly slide down this rabbit hole :rotfl

On a side note, what kind of stand are you using in the first pic and where can I get one?

Uhmm... Thanks, I think... hahaha!! I hope I will have enough impulse control so this won't become a problem.

The stand is from a Figma figure I bought YEARS ago that I never took out of the box, I figured I might as well take the stand from it and use it here. Was really surprised it fits a 6", Figmas are much smaller.
Pretty good stand tho!

2020-05-08 23.55.48 resized.jpg

Got my Disney diecast Imperial Probe Droid delivered today. Looks pretty damn sweet. Don't have the BS version and haven't opened it yet.

20200509_115010.jpg

Got my Disney diecast Imperial Probe Droid delivered today. Looks pretty damn sweet. Don't have the BS version and haven't opened it yet.

View attachment 484717

Mine just arrived still need to open the shipper but just based off your sideways photo it already looks better than the BS but is it black or a dark gun metal grey olive green lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't know why the picture is sideways.. I hate posting from my phone.. :slap

I'd say its a metallic gunmetal.

I want to wait to open it till I see some comparison photos next to the Hasbro BS and hear some people's opinions that have both. In case for some reason I like the BS better and then I can sell off this one.

I don't know why the picture is sideways.. I hate posting from my phone.. :slap

I'd say its a metallic gunmetal.

I want to wait to open it till I see some comparison photos next to the Hasbro BS and hear some people's opinions that have both. In case for some reason I like the BS better and then I can sell of this one.

I will post comparison photos by 8pm ET tonight.

But now I?m keeping both because of the color differences.

So are we just gonna ignore that awesome cape lol?? Where is it from?

Its from an eBay seller name gpslot. I stumbled upon it while trying to find this figure actually, and just knew I have to have both.

Pretty good cape, could use better instruction on how to install, I messed it up a bit on the left shoulder. But I'll just pass it off as stylized. :rotfl

2020-05-09 03.58.06 edited.jpg

Not even a competition the Disney diecast version destroys the plastic Hasbro version.

I am in awe that Disney sold this for UNDER $30 but since they own the right they can where as Hasbro has to charge extra to pay for the license so I get it.

Still though this is going to go down as one of the best values of the year in this hobby!

While neither are fully accurate the Disney:

Is bigger!

Is much heavier!

Feels and looks more intimidating!

The paint has got that cool sparkly finish going for it.

Better weathering.

The legs look more mechanical.

It feels like a Hot Toys product!

If you can only own one go Disney hands down!

Last edited:
Wow sounds great!
I was sitting at my computer for a bit, then went away for a few hours, came back to get the same waitline screen, and then, just like that it went thru. I was sure it sold out, but no.
Got 2 of those. Great value for a 'heavy-duty' fig :)

Wow sounds great!
I was sitting at my computer for a bit, then went away for a few hours, came back to get the same waitline screen, and then, just like that it went thru. I was sure it sold out, but no.
Got 2 of those. Great value for a 'heavy-duty' fig :)

Your jaw will open wide when you see it in hand.

Your jaw will open wide when you see it in hand.

Weirdly enough I got an email May 6th, saying it shipped from one account, but nothing from my son's account. Still shows as pre-order on that one.

Weirdly enough I got an email May 6th, saying it shipped from one account, but nothing from my son's account. Still shows as pre-order on that one.

The 2 antennas were slightly difficult to get on especially if you got big fingers.

You have to squeeze the clips on the bottom of the antenna as you are pushing them into the holes but push carefully so as not to bend or break them. It was easier said than done.

The antenna on the Disney look much better than the Hasbro.

Oh wow I wasn?t aware that it was sold out already sheesh

OT Star Wars collectibles are nuts lol

Checked yesterday, sold out at the disney store. There are some going for $80 on ebay right now but I got lucky and found one reasonably priced.

$58 after tax and shipping. Could've been worse.

Consensus seems to be these blow the BS one out of the water and it's die cast metal so I'm not so bummed about the price hike.

I have BS one on the way from gamestop so I'll just return that one.

Back