Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They made one in a two pack set, Imperial Shadow Squadron with Speeder Bike.

Yeah I remember seeing it at Target. I wanted the Stormtrooper but I didn’t want the scout or bike and didn’t feel like paying $50 or whatever it was.

That blue line was frustrating. They were really lazy on most of the figures. Compare the Taun Taun to what they’re capable of now with the Dewback. Or the Hoth Luke to the recent Hoth Rebel Trooper. Or that horrible Vader they did compared to the 40th Anniversary.

Was hoping they’d redo the Taun Taun, Hoth Luke and Hoth Han for the 40th Anniversary. Those older sets just don’t fit in with what their figures look like now a days.

Having fun with alternate storylines...if Luke turned.

Luke Turns to Darkside.jpg
Full size on IG

I’m glad they’re rereleasing the 6” Han in carbonite. The set with Boba was going for outrageous prices. I just wish it came bundled with a brand new 6” skiff/Jabba’s Palace Han, but for $15.00 I’ll gladly take it.

Yeah but that block with the Slave 1 is the baby sized version. You can also easily get that same block with the Jabba Palace playset which has Han in Carbonite and Ree Yees. Only difference is, it has a magnet in the back so you can hang it on Jabba’a Art wall. That playset can be had for as low as $13 bucks right now. Not bad for 2 figures and a playset.

That Slave 1 still pisses me off. I don’t get the nerve if charging what they’re asking for it. Especially when those all new life size Black Series Boba Fett helmets are all new sculpts with complex paint applications and electronics and it’s $50 less. It doesn’t make sense.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Yeah but that block with the Slave 1 is the baby sized version. You can also easily get that same block with the Jabba Palace playset which has Han in Carbonite and Ree Yees. Only difference is, it has a magnet in the back so you can hang it on Jabba?a Art wall. That playset can be had for as low as $13 bucks right now. Not bad for 2 figures and a playset.

That Slave 1 still pisses me off. I don?t get the nerve if charging what they?re asking for it. Especially when those all new life size Black Series Boba Fett helmets are all new sculpts with complex paint applications and electronics and it?s $50 less. It doesn?t make sense.

Yeah 150 is ridiculous all they did was add some weathering and a clear stand there are zero other changes.

It still comes with stickers lol

I did buy it though I never owned the previous version but damn for just 93 more dollars you can buy the HT Cody!

For 30 less you can buy the larger snow speeder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wasn't this revealed like 1-2 months ago? I distinctly remember seeing it and wondering if some sections were clear blue instead of painted.

I think they have tried to give him a somewhat 'glowing' look, to replicate what is in the game:

GamingGreats-Force-Unleashed-Shadow-Trooper__scaled_800.jpg

That Slave 1 still pisses me off. I don?t get the nerve if charging what they?re asking for it. Especially when those all new life size Black Series Boba Fett helmets are all new sculpts with complex paint applications and electronics and it?s $50 less. It doesn?t make sense.

Honestly I think they priced it according to aftermarket prices on the previous version. I bought a couple of those off Amazon when clearanced at $35 I think and sold them a couple years later in the $150 range.

WTF Disney!! I've been on the Disney site since 10am trying to buy the stupid Probe Droid. An hour later and I still can't get an order confirmation. Won't let me sign in, or check out as guest. Just get the circle forever...

Ridiculous

WTF Disney!! I've been on the Disney site since 10am trying to buy the stupid Probe Droid. An hour later and I still can't get an order confirmation. Won't let me sign in, or check out as guest. Just get the circle forever...

Ridiculous

Ditto and I should not have exit out when several times I was at the checkout section and the site didn't recognize my CC info. So I went the PP route, but that dang circle thingy kept spinning for over 1/2 hr. I am on again on my phone since 10:4am EST.....:slap:thud::lol

I've either already placed about 15 orders, or I got nothing.. :rotfl

Going on 3 hours now. Ridiculous

So, after over 5 hours, I just ordered a Probe Droid from Disney. What a joke. After all that not even sure if I still want it... But being it's Star Wars day, I have to buy something, no?? :lol

At $25 (10% off as a Disney member) this was a better deal than the plastic Hasbro BS for around the same price. Hopefully I like it. If not I'll dump it on ebay. :wink1:

So, after over 5 hours, I just ordered a Probe Droid from Disney. What a joke. After all that not even sure if I still want it... But being it's Star Wars day, I have to buy something, no?? :lol

At $25 (10% off as a Disney member) this was a better deal than the plastic Hasbro BS for around the same price. Hopefully I like it. If not I'll dump it on ebay. :wink1:

I've got my finger on the trigger for this, but the $7 shipping is annoying me!

Back