Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got my finger on the trigger for this, but the $7 shipping is annoying me!

Yeah, that was annoying too. :mad: Everyone should've offered free S&H today.

But, I got another $1 off shipping too I guess for being a Disney member. Adjusted to $5.95 instead of $6.95...:yess:

Yeah, that was annoying too. :mad: Everyone should've offered free S&H today.

But, I got another $1 off shipping too I guess for being a Disney member. Adjusted to $5.95 instead of $6.95...:yess:

Pulled the trigger. Ended up costing $36.19 with shipping and tax (forgot about the tax!) :mad:

I gave up after an hour. It is now almost 6 hours since it went live and I can't even get to their homepage.

That's weird! I jumped on maybe an hour ago. It initially gave me some holding screen telling me there was too much traffic to the site but that it would automatically refresh to the correct area once the traffic had lightened up. It did after maybe 20 minutes and I was able to order and check out with no problems.

Starting to see a bunch of the Disney Probe Droid up on ebay now. So people are getting through and successfully placing orders. Ranging from $60 - $125. I mean, at 1 per guest people are buying this just to sell it. :slap

At least have the decency to wait till it's actually showing as sold out... :lol

The new ESB Vader and Beskar Mandalorian hasn't gone up for pre-order yet correct?

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

That Disney Store probe droid purchase was a **** show I felt like I was getting probed by a droid lol

For anyone that easily signed up for their newsletter yesterday they gave you a free shipping code which I used today I?m just happy I ended up finally getting one but what a pain that was.

I must?ve entered my credit card like seven times but it wouldn?t let me sign in or complete the transaction then I tried using paypal but same thing it just kept spinning and then finally I used my wife?s credit card and it worked so weird lol

Took only 5 hours :slap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

That Disney Store probe droid purchase was a **** show I felt like I was getting probed by a droid lol

For anyone that easily signed up for their newsletter yesterday they gave you a free shipping code which I used today I?m just happy I ended up finally getting one but what a pain that was.

I must?ve entered my credit card like seven times but it wouldn?t let me sign in or complete the transaction then I tried using paypal but same thing it just kept spinning and then finally I used my wife?s credit card and it worked so weird lol

Took only 5 hours :slap:

Sounds just like my day.... :rotfl

I better like this stupid thing.

I'm really surprised Hasbro did all of their reveals last Friday and didn't save anything for the actual day. It's not like it's a real holiday and they weren't at work. They had the ML Kingpin BaF re-release ready to go today lol.

So I just tried again. In and out within 2 minutes with one ordered. Lol. Patience pays off.

Yup I just got on with ease and was able to order if I wanted another one.

I wasted 5 hours today lol

It?s all good because when it comes to this crazy hobby with annoying exclusives one can never wait around hoping for the best.

Elbow grease is required sometimes or else be left out in the cold harsh world of the secondary market.

So the 40th ESB Wave 3 are supposedly Snowtrooper, Dagobah Luke, Chewie, Fett and Vader.

Honestly, Luke, Chewie and Vader seem a bit redundant. You can get Dagobah Luke in the 2 pack with Yoda ( I assume it's the same figure), and we've already had Chewie and Vader from ANH unless Chewie comes with 3PO. I was hoping for Hoth Luke and Han at least, maybe Bespin Leia. At least those are a complete costume change.

Bossk, IG-88 and Dengar would have also been nice to have a 40th Anniversary Bounty Hunter set.

Back