Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, pity it's based on Rogue One. 4-Lom, Zuckuss and Carbonite Han look nice though.

Execute Order 66

LvWjB8n.jpg

Yeah, pity it's based on Rogue One. 4-Lom, Zuckuss and Carbonite Han look nice though.

They actually said in the livestream that they consider the RO/Mandalorian Stormtrooper to be the definitive Stormtrooper now. Doesn't that seem crazy?

They actually said in the livestream that they consider the RO/Mandalorian Stormtrooper to be the definitive Stormtrooper now. Doesn't that seem crazy?

No why? They're all supposed to be the same armor. It's just prop discrepancies why they all look different. The RO sculpt cleaned it up and gave us a true hero suit.

Big rounder eyes, narrower chest, flared ankles. No thanks, they're not my cup of tea.

Yeah while the figure looks good and it’s clear improvement over the previous 6 inch stormie, it’s very obviously the Rogue One version (even down to the missing holster). I’ll stick with the superior Bandai model kit. The OT troopers are just if more aesthetically pleasing than the R1 suits once you spot the differences.

Sure seems stupid. The ANH look is best. The Rogue One helmet looks less intimidating and more friendly and the chest armor is almost feminine.

I think it looks better on the 6? line - much better than the previous/current spread-eyed versions. That?s it.
I much prefer the angrier look of the ANH Buckets as well. Funny how the Remnant Troopers in the Mandalorian have the ANH stunt helmets and then Gideon?s clean troopers are full RO. Something HT missed (again) when recreating an accurate 1/6 version.

I think it looks better on the 6? line - much better than the previous/current spread-eyed versions. That?s it.
I much prefer the angrier look of the ANH Buckets as well. Funny how the Remnant Troopers in the Mandalorian have the ANH stunt helmets and then Gideon?s clean troopers are full RO. Something HT missed (again) when recreating an accurate 1/6 version.
Hopefully HT fixes this in production...
3b4fb3f645cc92b2bde9ecbe37ef7c4a.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Im happy the RO Stormies don’t have those silly Chelsea white boots from the 70s. Just looks ridiculous for galactic infantry.

Dagobah Luke looks incredible; he's hands-down Hasbro's best Hamill likeness to date. I'm mostly a 3.75" Star Wars collector but I made sure to preorder one of those two packs.

No why? They're all supposed to be the same armor. It's just prop discrepancies why they all look different. The RO sculpt cleaned it up and gave us a true hero suit.

The Stormtrooper look was defined by the ANH suits. Everything since has been an imitation, even OT RotJ is a poor imitation armor and why I'm not buying the HT version of it.

Back